Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndstopdiseasestigma Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndstopdiseasestigma Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Hansika Bansal

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One Voice, One World : This is your second prompt of Day 5 ☺️ From the early days of the HIV epidemic to the current COVID-19 pandemic, a major challenge around infectious diseases has been dealing with deep-seated stigma. Instances of stigma and discrimination against healthcare workers, infected persons and their families, certain communities, people associated with essential jobs have been unfolding. And not just amongst strangers, but within housing so #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceofawareness #dndstopdiseasestigma #dndteamfraternity #eccedentesiasthb

read more
"But why? What's the reason? "

"Rumours !! " OPEN TO ALL!

For the participants of One Voice, One World :

This is your second prompt of Day 5 ☺️

From the early days of the HIV epidemic to the current COVID-19 pandemic, a major challenge around infectious diseases has been dealing with deep-seated stigma. Instances of stigma and discrimination against healthcare workers, infected persons and their families, certain communities, people associated with essential jobs have been unfolding. And not just amongst strangers, but within housing so

marmalade ツ

"But why?" "I don't know, but I'm just fed up with the stares & whispers all around where I go, it's just so difficult for them to accept the fact that I have recovered from the disease!" "You have not only recovered but defeated that deadly disease which took the lives of oodles!" "Huh! They think that they can be infected with my presence, so they either tell me to go or they themselves leave the place. I'm just so much lonely." #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #voiceofcare #DnDteamEquality #voiceofawareness #dndstopdiseasestigma #scarlet_says

read more
// continued conversation in caption // 
"But why?"

"I don't know, but I'm just fed up with the stares & whispers all around where I go, it's just so difficult for them to accept the fact that I have recovered from the disease!"

"You have not only recovered but defeated that deadly disease which took the lives of oodles!"

"Huh! They think that they can be infected with my presence, so they either tell me to go or they themselves leave the place. I'm just so much lonely."

Durga Kannan

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One Voice, One World : This is your second prompt of Day 5 ☺️ From the early days of the HIV epidemic to the current COVID-19 pandemic, a major challenge around infectious diseases has been dealing with deep-seated stigma. Instances of stigma and discrimination against healthcare workers, infected persons and their families, certain communities, people associated with essential jobs have been unfolding. And not just amongst strangers, but within housing so #Conversation #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceofawareness #dndstopdiseasestigma

read more
"Why do you say so?"

"It's because people are scared to even talk to me from fear of catching the virus though I am completely cured. They treat me like one that cannot be had anything to do with. That makes me feel so lonely and cut off." OPEN TO ALL!

From the early days of the HIV epidemic to the current COVID-19 pandemic, a major challenge around infectious diseases has been dealing with deep-seated stigma. Instances of stigma and discrimination against healthcare workers, infected persons and their families, certain communities, people associated with essential jobs have been unfolding. And not just amongst strangers, but within housing so

Vaishali Garg

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One Voice, One World : This is your second prompt of Day 5 ☺️ From the early days of the HIV epidemic to the current COVID-19 pandemic, a major challenge around infectious diseases has been dealing with deep-seated stigma. Instances of stigma and discrimination against healthcare workers, infected persons and their families, certain communities, people associated with essential jobs have been unfolding. And not just amongst strangers, but within housing so #Conversation #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #voiceofcare #dndteamjustice #voiceofawareness #dndstopdiseasestigma

read more
More people are dying from the hatred of people than from disease.  Please treat your inner hatred and thinking because the disease will be cured one day. OPEN TO ALL!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification