Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndfordifferentlyabled Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndfordifferentlyabled Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Aruna Menon

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One Voice, One World : This is your final prompt of Day 5 ☺️ When a person is diagnosed with an intellectual or physical condition that restricts normal functioning in social situations, we are quick to label them and wonder how they will cope with the harsh realities of the world. What we often fail to realise is that they possess unique abilities and perspectives and can look at the world in ways unknown to us. Who they are as an individual, is not impac #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dnddoublecollab #voiceofcare #voiceofawareness #dndfordifferentlyabled

read more
Be the perfect friend you want

A disloyal friend you do not want 
 OPEN TO ALL!

For the participants of One Voice, One World :

This is your final prompt of Day 5 ☺️

When a person is diagnosed with an intellectual or physical condition that restricts normal functioning in social situations, we are quick to label them and wonder how they will cope with the harsh realities of the world. What we often fail to realise is that they possess unique abilities and perspectives and can look at the world in ways unknown to us. Who they are as an individual, is not impac

Durga Kannan

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One Voice, One World : This is your final prompt of Day 5 ☺️ When a person is diagnosed with an intellectual or physical condition that restricts normal functioning in social situations, we are quick to label them and wonder how they will cope with the harsh realities of the world. What we often fail to realise is that they possess unique abilities and perspectives and can look at the world in ways unknown to us. Who they are as an individual, is not impacted by their medical condition, and it definitely does not define their identity. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dnddoublecollab #voiceofcare #voiceofawareness #dndfordifferentlyabled

read more
be the way
you want me to be.

someone who can
give up her ideologies. OPEN TO ALL!

When a person is diagnosed with an intellectual or physical condition that restricts normal functioning in social situations, we are quick to label them and wonder how they will cope with the harsh realities of the world. What we often fail to realise is that they possess unique abilities and perspectives and can look at the world in ways unknown to us. Who they are as an individual, is not impacted by their medical condition, and it definitely does not define their identity.

Vaishali Garg

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One Voice, One World : This is your final prompt of Day 5 ☺️ When a person is diagnosed with an intellectual or physical condition that restricts normal functioning in social situations, we are quick to label them and wonder how they will cope with the harsh realities of the world. What we often fail to realise is that they possess unique abilities and perspectives and can look at the world in ways unknown to us. Who they are as an individual, is not impac #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dnddoublecollab #voiceofcare #dndteamjustice #voiceofawareness #dndfordifferentlyabled

read more
be able to do the 
things you can do.

here to compete 
with you. I am here 
to fulfill my 
dreams and my goals OPEN TO ALL!

When a person is diagnosed with an intellectual or physical condition that restricts normal functioning in social situations, we are quick to label them and wonder how they will cope with the harsh realities of the world. What we often fail to realise is that they possess unique abilities and perspectives and can look at the world in ways unknown to us. Who they are as an individual, is not impac

Vaishali Garg

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One Voice, One World : This is your final prompt of Day 5 ☺️ When a person is diagnosed with an intellectual or physical condition that restricts normal functioning in social situations, we are quick to label them and wonder how they will cope with the harsh realities of the world. What we often fail to realise is that they possess unique abilities and perspectives and can look at the world in ways unknown to us. Who they are as an individual, is not impacted by their medical condition, and it definitely does not define their identity. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dnddoublecollab #voiceofcare #dndteamjustice #voiceofawareness #dndfordifferentlyabled

read more
walk like a common man 
because I am not physically strong.

someone who does not 
dream.  I too have many 
dreams & I have a passion 
to fulfill them, because I 
am very strong mentally, 
and I do not consider my 
disability to be my weakness. OPEN TO ALL!

When a person is diagnosed with an intellectual or physical condition that restricts normal functioning in social situations, we are quick to label them and wonder how they will cope with the harsh realities of the world. What we often fail to realise is that they possess unique abilities and perspectives and can look at the world in ways unknown to us. Who they are as an individual, is not impacted by their medical condition, and it definitely does not define their identity.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification