Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqletters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqletters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 11 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chanchal Jaiswal

ख़त लिखना हम भूल गए हैं
मिलना जुलना भूल गए हैं 
साँझ ढले छत पर सरपट जा
चाँद निरखना भूल गए हैं
तारों में खो गई कहानी
दीवारों में रात वीरानी
यों तुमको होगी हैरानी
सब अब ख़ुद से ऊब गए हैं #toyou #lovethatcalls #yqletters #yqwhereweare #yqreflection #yqyouandme

Anchal Pandey

...will try to be a civilized child of yours Dear, Maa prakriti 🌾. .... #yqbabaquotes #yqbaba #yqletters YourQuote Postman YQbaba #NatureLove

read more
... although we have acquired the knowledge and technology to endeavour high skies and deep oceans but still...how to be civilized harbouring at mother earth...is one of the lessons we as humans are still weak at..!!
Need to choose between sustainable and selfish!!🐝 ...will try to be a civilized child of yours
Dear, Maa prakriti 🌾.
#yqbabaquotes 
#yqbaba
#yqletters
YourQuote Postman 
YQbaba

Bhagwan Ji Jha

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqletters #jajbat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with unkahi baatain

read more
Kisike Jajbaaton Ke Saath Khelne Wale Khud Bhi Kaha Khush Rah Pate Hain...

Jitna Wo Dusre Ka Dil Dukhate Hain,
Usse Jyada Wo Khud Se Bhi Udas Hote Hain.... #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqletters #jajbat  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with unkahi baatain

Purva Doshi

Dear relatives, I know you were happy making fun of mine and even I didn't stop you because I don't disrespect elders. I kept mum when you laughed on me because mom told to respect everyone no matter how young they are. I know I don't fit the definition of "perfect girl" that you all have in your mind. I know I'm a dumb person who knows nothing, for you. I know I am not smart as your daughter, I can't cook as she does, I mess up everything and I am no one in your eyes. Yeah,maybe I am a loser. #yqbaba #yqenglish #beingreal #DEARRELATIVES #Chocked #yqletters

read more
  Dear relatives,
  I wish I could ask you 
  to accept the way 
  people are just like 
  the way they do. Dear relatives,
I know you were happy making fun of mine and even I didn't stop you because I don't disrespect elders. I kept mum when you laughed on me because mom told to respect everyone no matter how young they are.

I know I don't fit the definition of "perfect girl" that you all have in your mind. I know I'm a dumb person who knows nothing, for you. I know I am not smart as your daughter, I can't cook as she does, I mess up everything and I am  no one in your eyes. Yeah,maybe I am a loser.

Aparna Singh

I will fly with you when you get hold of your wings till then let me work, my dearest dreams. ❤ #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqletters #lettertodream #Dreams #Enthusiast #bestyqenglishquotes #newwritersclub

read more
Dear dreams, 
if you get wings, apprise me, 
so that I could fly with you to 
the heights of independence, 
tranquility and contentment .
~ An enthusiast

I will fly with you when you get hold of your wings till then let me work, my dearest dreams. ❤
#yqbaba #yqenglish #yqletters #lettertodream #dreams #enthusiast #bestyqenglishquotes #newwritersclub

Hemalatha G

#letterto20yoHG Dear 20 year old HG, Did this come to you as a surprise? I knew it! Salut (stress on LU pronunciation, mind you). How are you?! You're not a teenager anymore. Yewhew! I am still a teenager, you know that? I can always escape from death grips by saying that I am still a teen. I am not necessarily irking you. You could say that I am moulding you because this is what people are going to do to you and there, there your savage comebacks must help you. #yqbaba #yqpostman #yqletters #hedgelecktic #hopeitisagoodstart

read more
//A letter to 20-year-old HG// #letterto20yoHG

Dear 20 year old HG,

Did this come to you as a surprise? I knew it! Salut (stress on LU pronunciation, mind you).

How are you?! You're not a teenager anymore. Yewhew! I am still a teenager, you know that? I can always escape from death grips by saying that I am still a teen. I am not necessarily irking you. You could say that I am moulding you because this is what people are going to do to you and there, there your savage comebacks must help you.

Hemalatha G

Dear 18-year-old HG, Hi. Yeah, hi. We are going to meet soon. A teeny weeny amount of awkwardness is starting to grow here. But yeah, hi! I am extremely sorry for not writing to you. You know me. Inconsistency is my middle name. I thought 2020 was my worst reading/writing year but 2021 is fighting against 2020. Keep this in mind. Let 2020 hold the worst-reading-year tag. It's okay if you're going to end up re-reading Harry Potter or The Kite Runner. Just read, okay? College didn't open. Wel #Random #yqbaba #yqletters #letterto18yohg

read more
A letter to 18 year old HG Dear 18-year-old HG,

Hi. Yeah, hi. We are going to meet soon. A teeny weeny amount of awkwardness is starting to grow here. But yeah, hi! 

I am extremely sorry for not writing to you. You know me. Inconsistency is my middle name. I thought 2020 was my worst reading/writing year but 2021 is fighting against 2020. Keep this in mind. Let 2020 hold the worst-reading-year tag. It's okay if you're going to end up re-reading Harry Potter or The Kite Runner. Just read, okay? 

College didn't open. Wel

Hemalatha G

Never-a-dear person, After 3 fleeting years, destiny has decided to lessen the distance 'twixt our pathways. Back in 2016, when I willingly clipped away from you, I felt free. Free of brewed lies and fake love. Since then, I didn't splurge my apologies. You taught me not to feel sorry, when we don't owe them one (If you remember the number of times I told you sorry...)! Newness attracts me. You seemed to wear it as your embellishment. That drove me insane. I was oblivious to your version that' #yqbaba #postman #Unloving #notdeserving #yqletters #filthyfriendship

read more
//Filthy, spontaneous note 
to someone I will never love// Never-a-dear person,

After 3 fleeting years, destiny has decided to lessen the distance 'twixt our pathways. Back in 2016, when I willingly clipped away from you, I felt free. Free of brewed lies and fake love. Since then, I didn't splurge my apologies. You taught me not to feel sorry, when we don't owe them one (If you remember the number of times I told you sorry...)!

Newness attracts me. You seemed to wear it as your embellishment. That drove me insane. I was oblivious to your version that'

Hemalatha G

24.02.2019 To the girl who's always sidelined, Firstly, I'd like to apologize for everything. For every one bit of sin I've committed. For the tears unshed and the roars whispered. I bow my head in shame and guilt before you. So will my words. They're partly yours. I swear, they never betrayed you like I did. I apologize, for everything. Girl, you often highlight your presence elegantly. In words scribbled. Flavours whiffed. Paint spilled. You've always been there. In the crevices of pang, wit #realisation #yqbaba #postman #longform #yqletters

read more
To the girl in me...

(Caption) 24.02.2019
To the girl who's always sidelined,

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for everything. For every one bit of sin I've committed. For the tears unshed and the roars whispered. I bow my head in shame and guilt before you. So will my words. They're partly yours. I swear, they never betrayed you like I did. I apologize, for everything.

Girl, you often highlight your presence elegantly. In words scribbled. Flavours whiffed. Paint spilled. You've always been there. In the crevices of pang, wit

Hemalatha G

12/03/2019 To Kumarpal Anna, OMG! Am I holding the pen to write you a letter? I find it hard to breathe. The very thought of spewing my love for you through words, puts me on the verge of nervousness. It's 5 minutes to 10p.m., now. I've sat myself comfortably in a chair infront of the television avec my economics book on my lap. Needless to say, inbetween the pages 142 and 143, I've hid Robin S. Sharma's "Monk Who Sold His Ferrari". Huaaa. And, I've just gained pleasure in disturbing my broth #yqbaba #longform #Brooo #yqpostman #yqletters

read more
/A letter to my Kumarpal anna/

(Caption) 12/03/2019
To Kumarpal Anna,

OMG! Am I holding the pen to write you a letter? I find it hard to breathe. The very thought of spewing my love for you through words, puts me on the verge of nervousness. 

It's 5 minutes to 10p.m., now. I've sat myself comfortably in a chair infront of the television avec my economics book on my lap. Needless to say, inbetween the pages 142 and 143, I've hid Robin S. Sharma's "Monk Who Sold His Ferrari". Huaaa. And, I've just gained pleasure in disturbing my broth
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification