Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best GoodForNothing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best GoodForNothing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good morning love quotes with images, good morning wishes in love, good morning quotes for love in hindi 260, good morning hindi shayri for love 0, love shayri good morning images 0,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories

AJAY VERMA

Ishrat-e-jism hai khaak mein fana ho jaana.. Dard ka hadd se guzarna hai dawa ho jaana..! #ashes #useless_efforts #GoodForNothing #Destiny #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
तेरी याद मुझे इतना सताती है
मेरे जिस्म से तेरे जिस्म की खुशबू आती है Ishrat-e-jism hai khaak mein fana ho jaana.. 
Dard ka hadd se guzarna hai dawa ho jaana..! 
#ashes 
#useless_efforts 
#goodfornothing 
#destiny 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi

KhaultiSyahi

Ankit

Mitron, aaj kisine ne #JackkyBhagnani Ko big screen par dekha kya? 😉 Here's the next #FilmyMeme challenge from #Mitron that is #GoodForNothing 😂😂 🎃Collab on this #YQMeme and make us ROFL with your multiple entries to #YQMT178 💥 Avoid cliched content. Get. Set. Meme it. 😀 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
तो तुम्हें इंग्लिश नहीं आती ? Mitron, aaj kisine ne 
#JackkyBhagnani Ko big screen par dekha kya?  😉
Here's the next #FilmyMeme challenge from #Mitron that is #GoodForNothing 😂😂
🎃#Collab on this #YQMeme and make us ROFL with your multiple entries to #YQMT178
💥 Avoid cliched content.
Get. Set. Meme it. 😀 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Ankit

Mitron, aaj kisine ne #JackkyBhagnani Ko big screen par dekha kya? 😉 Here's the next #FilmyMeme challenge from #Mitron that is #GoodForNothing 😂😂 🎃Collab on this #YQMeme and make us ROFL with your multiple entries to #YQMT178 💥 Avoid cliched content. Get. Set. Meme it. 😀 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Did you know Candy Crush
is way better than PUBG !  Mitron, aaj kisine ne 
#JackkyBhagnani Ko big screen par dekha kya?  😉
Here's the next #FilmyMeme challenge from #Mitron that is #GoodForNothing 😂😂
🎃#Collab on this #YQMeme and make us ROFL with your multiple entries to #YQMT178
💥 Avoid cliched content.
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

J.P. Nisha Sewani

People have whims and fancies that I will be in their support even if they are just good for nothing except changing their goalpost, I think they forgot I am only on my side no interference entertained. #yourquote #myquotes #life #rules #truth #latest #trending #goodfornothing

Kartik Prajapat

Not everyone is the way I had perceived. Deep down, I believe that we all have sufferings in common. Listening to the grievances and soothing the teller can be the holiest thing one can ever do. But stop, Are you wise enough to console them? The writer now polarizes ; " I'm learning to understand person's temperament. #Passion #Helpless #compassion #longform #Rigor #Morose #GoodForNothing

read more

I'm learning to understand 
person's temperament.
Isn't that pathetic Kae ?
Are you aware about you ?
Or overstraining yourself 
to have learned it all ? 

After all it's you , 
 GOOD FOR NOTHING , 
Just drained ... Not everyone is the way I had perceived.
Deep down,  I believe that we all have sufferings in common. Listening to the grievances and soothing the teller can be the holiest thing one can ever do. But stop, 
Are you wise enough to console them?

The writer now polarizes ;

" I'm learning to understand 
person's temperament.

NEERAJ SIINGH

Mitron, aaj kisine ne #JackkyBhagnani Ko big screen par dekha kya #GoodForNothing 😂😂 🎃Collab on this #YQMeme and make us ROFL with your multiple entries to #YQMT178 💥 Avoid cliched content. Get. Set. Meme it. 😀 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

read more
बस जब देखो यहाँ वहां
Comments करते फिरते हो
आज तक एक quote ढंग का
नहीं लिखा
बस ......वाह वाह सारी 
लड़कियों को लिखते हो
तुम वाकई good for 
Nothing ho

Mitron, aaj kisine ne 
#JackkyBhagnani Ko big screen par dekha kya #GoodForNothing 😂😂
💥 Avoid cliched content.
Collaborating with  YQ Memes #neerajwrites

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification