Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best misslenneshous Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best misslenneshous Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i miss you so much my love, love kiss miss you images, miss you mom and dad quotes, i miss you love shayari, miss you dad fathers day quotes,

• 20 Followers
  • 104 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vennila

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #Smile #Happiness whispering_with_naś 184/365 #misslenneshous #collabwithme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Zephyr Limns

read more
Why does 
each who serve smile at morning 
mourn, at night ?  #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #smile #happiness

#whispering_with_naś 
184/365
#misslenneshous #collabwithme   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Zephyr Limns

Vennila

Writing a long one for the first time💗💗 Word prompt: Button Write a poem/quote using the word. Follow my insta day. Best ones I'll feature there. 💜 28/365 #writingresolution #collabwithlenny #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqtales #misslenneshous #button #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Lennesha Prescilla

read more
She rushed to the room and
Snatched those buttons from box vigorously
To stitch his shirt
The buttons fell spreading across the room
She picked one and needle along with it
One hand holded the shirt 
Another hand was stitching 
Suddenly blood dropping from her hand
She didn't notice that needle stitching her hand
As her heart travesing how special that shirt was
He entered the room 
Was frightened for her blood
Added bandage to her hands
For she knows
Love did not got little after marriage!  Writing a long one for the first time💗💗
Word prompt: Button
 Write a poem/quote using the word. Follow my insta day. Best ones I'll feature there. 💜
28/365
#writingresolution
#collabwithlenny #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes  #yqtales #misslenneshous #button    #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with Lennesha Prescilla

Vennila

💫 Picture - Lennesha Prescilla Art💗 #artbylenny #yqbaba #misslenneshous #collabwithlenny #wildwhispers life #nanowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Eventhough
You drained my heart
My eyes
Still pour for you
 "TEARS" ! 💫
Picture - Lennesha Prescilla Art💗

#artbylenny #yqbaba
#misslenneshous #collabwithlenny #wildwhispers #life #nanowrimo

Ayesha Ansari

life #Friendship #myquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mahvish Siddiqui #misslenneshous

read more
But with you I am
A garden full of flowers
A river overflowing 
with love and care
A comet of hope
An ashet of confidence
And a girl obviously full of pulchritude #life #friendship #myquote  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Mahvish Siddiqui
#misslenneshous

Ayesha Ansari

Trying alliteration #openforcollab #brokenheart #Remember #Friendship #misslenneshous #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mahvish Siddiqui

read more
Her innocent ideology and her inspiring information ingnited my inner soul....... Trying alliteration
#openforcollab #brokenheart #remember #friendship 
#misslenneshous  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Mahvish Siddiqui

Ayesha Ansari

No war, know peace Will allow us to live our life at ease As war is actually a disease And peace it's medicine War brings terrorism in our hearts And pessimism is what begins to emerge So praying and protesting for peace we start #yqbaba #misslenneshous #bestyqenglishquote

read more
No war, know peace
Will allow us to live our life at ease
As war is actually a disease
And peace it's medicine

(Full piece in caption )
 No war, know peace
Will allow us to live our life at ease
As war is actually a disease
And peace it's medicine

War brings terrorism in our hearts
And pessimism is what begins to emerge
So praying and protesting for peace we start

Ayesha Ansari

#MyCnC Beauty is all around. We just fail to notice, at times. Sauntering by the lanes near my home, my eyes were brushed with compounded hues of royal blues and ravishing oranges. #yqbaba #yqdidi #Photography #misslenneshous #clicksncanvas #Collab Clicks & Canvas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Tangled Tangent

read more
Beauty is in every nook and cranny 
It depends on a person's ability 
and power of his vision 
and his words of the adoration 
As beauty is in the eyes of beholder 
and as you visualise things more carefully it looks more better #mycnc 
Beauty is all around. We just fail to notice, at times. Sauntering by the lanes near my home, my eyes were brushed with compounded hues of royal blues and ravishing oranges.

#yqbaba #yqdidi #photography #misslenneshous  #clicksncanvas #collab 
Clicks & Canvas   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with The Tangled Tangent

Ayesha Ansari

Words said once cannot be taken back
Heart once broken cannot join again
Trust once shattered cannot be gained the second time
But what will help us start a new life again is hope, confidence and determination #trust #words #yqbaba #misslenneshous

Ayesha Ansari

#Subject #yqbaba #misslenneshous Every subject has to be studied. Favourites doesn't matter😦

read more
The thing in our academic which actually affects
our  performance is subject
 We start our school life learning English 
and to speak fluently, have a command over this language
 is what we actually wish 
Addition, subtraction in maths is what we learn next 
Solving equations and finding 'x' 
is what we feel quite perplexed 
We fear from definitions and laws in Science 
Learning the processes and cycles in the topic of  our defiance
History teacher says by heart the textbook 
and no stories you cook
 Geography is all about the universe 
and economics about commerce 
Yet all the subject are good at its place 
and really an ace #subject #yqbaba #misslenneshous Every subject has to be studied.
Favourites doesn't matter😦

Ayesha Ansari

The aeroplane going to Russia from California had taken off. The passengers were busy in something or other. Everyone present there was full of joys of spring. But suddenly this happiness came to an halt. Because one wing of the plane had caught fire. The passengers were told to wear the jackets and jump for the safety. Many people met a sticky end as by now the plane was on fire. The island on which the remaining passengers landed was unmapped to them. One could not see a single human #story #Courage #yqbaba #Resourcefulness #misslenneshous

read more
Upswung fortitude
  (Full piece in caption_ _ _) The aeroplane going to Russia from California had taken off. The passengers  were busy in something or other.
Everyone present there was full of joys of spring. But suddenly this happiness came to an halt. Because one wing of the plane had caught fire. The passengers were told to wear the jackets and jump for the safety. Many people met a sticky end as by now the plane was on fire.
        The island on which the remaining passengers landed was unmapped to them. One could not see a single human
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification