Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best collabwithlenny Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best collabwithlenny Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love coll 390, collected stories and pictures that reflect wit and humour, col ajay kumar sharma 110, hindi sad shayari for love inglish coll nahi aya, kya coll h hum 3,

• 13 Followers
  • 45 Stories

Vennila

Writing a long one for the first time💗💗 Word prompt: Button Write a poem/quote using the word. Follow my insta day. Best ones I'll feature there. 💜 28/365 #writingresolution #collabwithlenny #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqtales #misslenneshous #button #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Lennesha Prescilla

read more
She rushed to the room and
Snatched those buttons from box vigorously
To stitch his shirt
The buttons fell spreading across the room
She picked one and needle along with it
One hand holded the shirt 
Another hand was stitching 
Suddenly blood dropping from her hand
She didn't notice that needle stitching her hand
As her heart travesing how special that shirt was
He entered the room 
Was frightened for her blood
Added bandage to her hands
For she knows
Love did not got little after marriage!  Writing a long one for the first time💗💗
Word prompt: Button
 Write a poem/quote using the word. Follow my insta day. Best ones I'll feature there. 💜
28/365
#writingresolution
#collabwithlenny #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes  #yqtales #misslenneshous #button    #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with Lennesha Prescilla

Vennila

💫 Picture - Lennesha Prescilla Art💗 #artbylenny #yqbaba #misslenneshous #collabwithlenny #wildwhispers life #nanowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Eventhough
You drained my heart
My eyes
Still pour for you
 "TEARS" ! 💫
Picture - Lennesha Prescilla Art💗

#artbylenny #yqbaba
#misslenneshous #collabwithlenny #wildwhispers #life #nanowrimo

Ayesha Ansari

Open for Collab 🌈 Pic: My dress + my chocolate 🌚 After a long time, I'm in a mood to open up. I mean for collabs😝. Well, I used to post such prompts as #saturdaygame which now depends on my mood. I may post anytime. I'm missing out to read many people. So, I'll make sure I read everyone who collabs on this and highlight my favourites.❤️😚 I miss old YQ which was more homely. So, I'm restarting this old habit of mine🙈 #smilesareinvertedrainbows (do not remove this) #Smile #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithlenny

read more
Glowing up the pastel sky
Adorning it with a tint of love
Just like the peaches of July
Emanating warm hues about
Fostering it in others life
As it steadily intensifies
The colours now begin to fade
Revealing a shade of white Open for Collab 🌈

Pic: My dress + my chocolate 🌚

After a long time, I'm in a mood to open up. I mean for collabs😝. Well, I used to post such prompts as #saturdaygame which now depends on my mood. I may post anytime. I'm missing out to read many people. So, I'll make sure I read everyone who collabs on this and highlight my favourites.❤️😚 I miss old YQ which was more homely. So, I'm restarting this old habit of mine🙈

#smilesareinvertedrainbows (do not remove this)

srilatha lion

#openforcollab I have not been reading anyone since many days. I hope atleast this way, I'll make up my sin🙈. Also, I'm afraid about few things. Be it my job or the people I love, I AM AFRAID. So, kindly boost my morale. This line is also in the bible and very close to my heart.🙂 Participate in this #rapidfire and write your #owncollabprompt for your readers to collab on. #collabwithlenny #FreshThoughts Remove your signature (copyright sign) to make it collab worthy. #YourQuoteAndMine Collabo

read more
of the appearance of girls 
who do not make-up 😜 #openforcollab
I have not been reading anyone since many days. I hope atleast this way, I'll make up my sin🙈. Also, I'm afraid about few things. Be it my job or the people I love, I AM AFRAID.
So, kindly boost my morale. This line is also in the bible and very close to my heart.🙂

Participate in this #rapidfire and write your #owncollabprompt for your readers to collab on.
#collabwithlenny #freshthoughts 
Remove your signature (copyright sign) to make it collab worthy.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collabo

Hansika Bansal

A special #pnptriplecollab for all of you! Write a piece based on one of these three words and invite your friends to collab with us. #pennpopcorn #pnpsun #yqbaba #collabwithlenny #collabbykp #YourQuoteAndMine #eccedentesiasthb Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn Collaborating with Kumarpal Vardhan Collaborating with The Tangled Tangent

read more
Twinkling stars filling the body with hopes,
Moonlight saying never give up and
 heart overwhelming with joy of the night . 
A special #pnptriplecollab for all of you! Write a piece based on one of these three words and invite your friends to collab with us.

#pennpopcorn #pnpsun #yqbaba #collabwithlenny #collabbykp #YourQuoteAndMine
#eccedentesiasthb
Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn
Collaborating with Kumarpal Vardhan  
Collaborating with The Tangled Tangent

Sourajita D

#openforcollab #rapidfire #owncollabprompt #collabwithlenny #sourajita #FreshThoughts #lovewithouthim #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with The Tangled Tangent

read more
my friend to ask me if 
you could be my love?
Because most of the
beautiful relationships 
end in the early fear of 
rejection! #openforcollab
 #rapidfire  #owncollabprompt 
#collabwithlenny #sourajita #freshthoughts #lovewithouthim
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba   

Sourajita D

**Lenny Di at least you accept missing posts, I have a bigger sin of not making up.... #openforcollab #lovewithouthim #sourajita #rapidfire #owncollabprompt #collabwithlenny #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
to encourage and love
 Lenny Di even if she
 forgets to get you 
some time! **Lenny Di at least you accept missing posts, I have a bigger sin of not making up.... 

#openforcollab
#lovewithouthim
#sourajita
 #rapidfire  #owncollabprompt 
#collabwithlenny #freshthoughts 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

The moment he
stopped me with
the flow of words,
I probably stopped
myself with the
flow of love!  #openforcollab

#yqbaba #collabwithlenny  #enhancepic #yqrz #partnershipyqrz #Sourajita  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

openforcollab⭐ #collabwithlenny #yqbaba #quotereview love #sourajita #newwritersclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Tangled Tangent.

read more
I'll leave my footprints
behind so that you can
just walk beside them. 

So that once in a while
 this road takes the 
feeling of we being
 together on it someday!  #openforcollab⭐

#collabwithlenny #yqbaba #quotereview #love #sourajita #newwritersclub   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with The Tangled Tangent.

Sourajita D

#yqbaba#unsungseagull #collabwithlenny #newwritersclub #quotereview #sourajita #sour_collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ajay M Koyimuttal Collaborating with Deepali Collaborating with The Tangled Tangent

read more
If words are flowers, 
Then a fertile unploughed
land is a blank page.  #yqbaba#unsungseagull #collabwithlenny #newwritersclub #quotereview #sourajita #sour_collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ajay M Koyimuttal 
Collaborating with Deepali    
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification