Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WeekendChallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WeekendChallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about morning have a good weekend, part time evening and weekend jobs near me, part time evening and weekend jobs, evening and weekend jobs near me, evening and weekend jobs,

• 8 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Anand Nagada

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #Q2 #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge

read more
The way you keep smiling and showing of happy face always  but deep inside you are battling within with the harsh truth of life.

Love the way you console your self and do not let show off on face !

Cheers to life !  After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed.

Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good.

Example

Dear Self,

Anand Nagada

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #Q1 #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge #restart2022

read more
Because amidst surrounded by tensed environment, 
Rounds of hospitals and Watching someone close to youdying infront of you;

You are keeping silence and patience;
Being the support system of family and
Managing the situation in calm and peaceful way.

Its not so easy to be calm and and handle things peacefully when you have lost your dear ones in front of your eyes.

You have a lot of courage 
and keeping patience day by day.

Love you !
 After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed.

Example

Dear Self,

Anand Nagada

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge

read more
I love you, for getting to the senses; moving your steps towards practicality.

I love you, for being happy all the day infront of the world, battling to multiple faces of worries and depression.

I love you, for taking care of self and thinking seriously for the future.

I love you, my self !
 After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed.

Example

Dear Self,

Anand Nagda

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #Q2 #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge

read more
The way you keep smiling and showing of happy face always  but deep inside you are battling within with the harsh truth of life.

Love the way you console your self and do not let show off on face !

Cheers to life !  After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed.

Example

Dear Self,

Anand Nagda

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #Q1 #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge #restart2022

read more
Because amidst surrounded by tensed environment, 
Rounds of hospitals and Watching someone close to youdying infront of you;

You are keeping silence and patience;
Being the support system of family and
Managing the situation in calm and peaceful way.

Its not so easy to be calm and and handle things peacefully when you have lost your dear ones in front of your eyes.

You have a lot of courage 
and keeping patience day by day.

Love you !

Example

Dear Self,

Anand Nagda

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge

read more
I love you, for getting to the senses; moving your steps towards practicality.

I love you, for being happy all the day infront of the world, battling to multiple faces of worries and depression.

I love you, for taking care of self and thinking seriously for the future.

I love you, my self !

Example

Dear Self,

@nikki

read more
Because It's 23rd book of your life and you have already read 265 chapters till now, you faced many difficulties going through them. 
Keep fighting,
Just be the who you are. 
I'm proud of you. ❤ After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed.

Example

Dear Self,

Mr BEARDFULLL

read more
The Kind Of Love I Have Been Looking Can Only Be Given By One Self Only.

Example

Dear Self,

Mr Beardfull

read more
The Kind Of Love I Have Been Looking Can Only Be Given By One Self Only.

Example

Dear Self,

Durga Kannan

read more
Because you're the only one
Who is always with me
Through thick and thin
And ups and downs
Never letting me down
My dear understanding self
Who else to love but you After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed.

Example

Dear Self,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification