Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DayOne Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DayOne Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dayone, aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, just one positive thought in the morning can change your whole day,

• 12 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Sourajita D

"Writers begins with words and ends up with hearts."  On #writing and #writers
#yqbaba #quotes #sourajita #harshsnehanshu #collab #dayone

Shail Raghuvanshi

Dear Wind, Did you carry my love letters with you when you met my love like you carry the waves with you? I'm asking because last night he arrived at my shore, drunk on my words. _____ Dear Writers, Each new month, we bring to you a new month long challenge. In April, it was poems. In May, stories and June was for memes. This July, we have decided to bring to you a month filled with letters. Presenting the YourQuote Letter Writing Month or #yolewrimo. Let's write letters of love and hope, of g #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #wind #cinemagraph #DayOne #dearwind

read more
Your presence gives me hope 
that someday
things shall be fine again.
I shall be able to embrace my friends
or,
pat my neighbour's kids affectionately without inviting fear or worry.
Oh wind! Please carry this message to the Creator 
and,
convey to Him our belief in Him! Dear Wind,
Did you carry my love letters with you when you met my love
like you carry the waves with you?
I'm asking because last night he arrived at my shore, drunk on my words. 
_____
Dear Writers,

Each new month, we bring to you a new month long challenge. In April, it was poems. In May, stories and June was for memes. This July, we have decided to bring to you a month filled with letters. Presenting the YourQuote Letter Writing Month or #YoLeWriMo. Let's write letters of love and hope, of g

Anand Nagada

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #Q2 #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge

read more
The way you keep smiling and showing of happy face always  but deep inside you are battling within with the harsh truth of life.

Love the way you console your self and do not let show off on face !

Cheers to life !  After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed.

Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good.

Example

Dear Self,

Anand Nagada

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #Q1 #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge #restart2022

read more
Because amidst surrounded by tensed environment, 
Rounds of hospitals and Watching someone close to youdying infront of you;

You are keeping silence and patience;
Being the support system of family and
Managing the situation in calm and peaceful way.

Its not so easy to be calm and and handle things peacefully when you have lost your dear ones in front of your eyes.

You have a lot of courage 
and keeping patience day by day.

Love you !
 After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed.

Example

Dear Self,

Anand Nagada

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge

read more
I love you, for getting to the senses; moving your steps towards practicality.

I love you, for being happy all the day infront of the world, battling to multiple faces of worries and depression.

I love you, for taking care of self and thinking seriously for the future.

I love you, my self !
 After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed.

Example

Dear Self,

Anand Nagda

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #Q2 #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge

read more
The way you keep smiling and showing of happy face always  but deep inside you are battling within with the harsh truth of life.

Love the way you console your self and do not let show off on face !

Cheers to life !  After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed.

Example

Dear Self,

Anand Nagda

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #Q1 #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge #restart2022

read more
Because amidst surrounded by tensed environment, 
Rounds of hospitals and Watching someone close to youdying infront of you;

You are keeping silence and patience;
Being the support system of family and
Managing the situation in calm and peaceful way.

Its not so easy to be calm and and handle things peacefully when you have lost your dear ones in front of your eyes.

You have a lot of courage 
and keeping patience day by day.

Love you !

Example

Dear Self,

Anand Nagda

After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed. Your first letter should be like the first date, you only notice the good. Example Dear Self, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #letterstomyself #DayOne #WeekendChallenge

read more
I love you, for getting to the senses; moving your steps towards practicality.

I love you, for being happy all the day infront of the world, battling to multiple faces of worries and depression.

I love you, for taking care of self and thinking seriously for the future.

I love you, my self !

Example

Dear Self,

साहस

Dear Wind, Did you carry my love letters with you when you met my love like you carry the waves with you? I'm asking because last night he arrived at my shore, drunk on my words. _____ Dear Writers, Each new month, we bring to you a new month long challenge. In April, it was poems. In May, stories and June was for memes. This July, we have decided to bring to you a month filled with letters. Presenting the YourQuote Letter Writing Month or #yolewrimo. Let's write letters of love and hope, of g #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #cinemagraph #DayOne #dearwind

read more
Please go where
 My dear is there
Given my massage and told that
You are in late
He is still wait

Dear Wind,
Did you carry my love letters with you when you met my love
like you carry the waves with you?
I'm asking because last night he arrived at my shore, drunk on my words. 
_____
Dear Writers,

Each new month, we bring to you a new month long challenge. In April, it was poems. In May, stories and June was for memes. This July, we have decided to bring to you a month filled with letters. Presenting the YourQuote Letter Writing Month or #YoLeWriMo. Let's write letters of love and hope, of g

@nikki

read more
Because It's 23rd book of your life and you have already read 265 chapters till now, you faced many difficulties going through them. 
Keep fighting,
Just be the who you are. 
I'm proud of you. ❤ After 5 days of hustle, spend some time acknowledging all the good you are and all the good you've done so far even if it's as small as making your bed.

Example

Dear Self,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification