Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TamannaahBhatia Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TamannaahBhatia Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tamannaah bhatia instagram, tamannaah bhatia husband name photo, ajay devgn tamannaah movie, tamannaah bhatia family, tamannaah bhatia husband name,

• 14 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Nandini Gururaj

Katrina

Tamannaah's A*s spanked scene from webseries, Looked the way her A*s getting spanked🍑🤤💦🥵👅 [ NOTE : NOT JUST WATCHING, YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO🤤💦 ] #TamannaahBhatia #WebSeries #Hot #romance #sexy #Seducing #कामुकता

read more

Katrina

The Incomplete Metaphor

Double Dhamaka with #TamannaahBhatia, because it's her #BirthDay today. 😉 #HappyBirthdayTamannaah 🎉🎉 💥 Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT278. 💣Avoid plagiarism. Get. Set. #Meme it! 🎊 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When your mom gets to know that you are using Instagram instead of studying and she's gonna tell your dad! Double Dhamaka with #TamannaahBhatia, because it's her #Birthday today. 😉 #HappyBirthdayTamannaah 🎉🎉
💥 Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT278.
💣Avoid plagiarism.
Get. Set. #Meme it! 🎊 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Madhu Jain

Rough Translation: Won't foget till I die. It's #TamannaahBhatia from the movie #BahuBali. ⚡Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1584. Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
2020 ka saal Rough Translation: Won't foget till I die. 

It's #TamannaahBhatia from the movie #Bahubali. 

⚡Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1584. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Rough Translation: Won't foget till I die. It's #TamannaahBhatia from the movie #BahuBali. ⚡Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1584. Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Tumne mere tifin box mein se chocolate kha ke uski jagah uska wrapper rakh diya tha Rough Translation: Won't foget till I die. 

⚡Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1584. 

Kamal

read more
Zindagi hai tabh tak Rough Translation: Won't foget till I die. 

Darshan Blon

Double Dhamaka with #TamannaahBhatia, because it's her #BirthDay today. 😉 #HappyBirthdayTamannaah 🎉🎉 💥 Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT278. 💣Avoid plagiarism. Get. Set. #Meme it! 🎊 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Arey Haan vai Haan! 
Mein Bhi Thi Bahubali2 Mein😝😜 Double Dhamaka with #TamannaahBhatia, because it's her #Birthday today. 😉 #HappyBirthdayTamannaah 🎉🎉
💥 Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT278.
💣Avoid plagiarism.
Get. Set. #Meme it! 🎊 #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishi K

Rough Translation: You've really climbed all the mountains for me. It's #TamannaahBhatia from the movie #BahuBali. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT1663. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
GF - Yeh kya haal bana rakha hai apna
Me - Raste me tera bhai aur bapu dono mil gaye the, bataya nahi tune kabhi ki bhai jawan aur bapu pehalwan hai, badi mushkil se jaan bacha ke bhaga hun
GF - 
2.9.20 Rough Translation: You've really climbed all the mountains for me.

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT1663. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Funny Singh🐼

Don't serious jaya mam😁😁 It's only for fun....enjoy😂😂😝😝 #Collab #collabwithme #collabwithjaya #YourQuoteAndMine #TamannaahBhatia #Funny #funnysingh #YQMeme Collaborating with Jaya Pathak

read more
Are jaya mam!
'Tamanna' bhatiya to 
hum ladko ke Dil me hona chahiye.
Aapke Dil me kya kar rahi hai?😜
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝 Don't serious jaya mam😁😁
It's only for fun....enjoy😂😂😝😝
#collab #collabwithme #collabwithjaya  #YourQuoteAndMine
#tamannaahbhatia #funny #funnysingh #yqmeme
Collaborating with Jaya Pathak
loader
Home