Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NitaAmbani Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NitaAmbani Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about koi kise da nahi ethe bas nita bhi buriyan shayri 0, unmei ni nita koi, yarah by nita, nita ambani and vijay mallya, nita ambani quotes,

• 8 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

mrq_manthan

mute video

Prakhar Patsariya

Double Dhamaka! 🔥 Come up with your creative memes for #mukeshambani and #NitaAmbani 😂😂 🖋Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #rofl entries to #YQMT267. 💣Avoid plagiarism. Get. Set. #Meme it! 😀 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When Friends trying 
to take selfie                    me Double Dhamaka! 🔥
Come up with your creative memes for #MukeshAmbani and #NitaAmbani 😂😂
🖋Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #ROFL entries to #YQMT267.
💣Avoid plagiarism.
Get. Set. #Meme it! 😀 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Rishi K

Rough translation: I won't let you go this time. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NitaAmbani. ⚡Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1960. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Ab to zid hai ki tumko hai pana hona hai tujhme fanaa

Trophy to meri bas hai wo meri karungi me kuch bhi suna
3.11.20 Rough translation: I won't let you go this time.

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #NitaAmbani.

⚡Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1960.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishi K

Rough translation: Am I visible now? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NitaAmbani. 🥳Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1961. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
mere saare dost saath me selfie lete time
me - abey koi dikh nahi raha, flash on hai fir bhi
Dost - Ruk aate hum log, 5 min baad muh me powder pot ke, 
2.11.20 Rough translation: Am I visible now?

🥳Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1961.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit

Double Dhamaka! 🔥 Come up with your creative memes for #mukeshambani and #NitaAmbani 😂😂 🖋Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #rofl entries to #YQMT267. 💣Avoid plagiarism. Get. Set. #Meme it! 😀 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
That moment, 

Your wife speaks up, how she controls you all the time, before your friends ! Double Dhamaka! 🔥
💣Avoid plagiarism.

Ankit

Laughter v/s Expression 😂😂 Come up with your creative memes for #PriyankaChopra #NitaAmbani and #mukeshambani 😂 💥 Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #PriyankaNickJonasWedding entries to #YQMT252. 😈 Avoid plagiarism. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
That moment,

When someone else proposes to your crush in public and she accepts it ! Laughter v/s Expression 😂😂
Come up with your creative memes for #PriyankaChopra #NitaAmbani and #MukeshAmbani 😂
💥 Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #PriyankaNickJonasWedding entries to #YQMT252.
😈 Avoid plagiarism.
Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Rough translation: Am I visible now? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NitaAmbani. 🥳Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1961. #smithasunkara Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Le happy Lipstick to me after that new fashion transparent masks.  Rough translation: Am I visible now?

🥳Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1961.
#smithasunkara
Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
When you get all the work done by me
and go and present it as if it is all
done by you.. Double Dhamaka! 🔥
💣Avoid plagiarism.

NEERAJ SIINGH

Laughter v/s Expression 😂😂 Come up with your creative memes for #PriyankaChopra #NitaAmbani and #mukeshambani 😂 💥 Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #PriyankaNickJonasWedding entries to #YQMT252. 😈 Avoid plagiarism. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

read more
Mukesh ambani./ PRIYANKA / NEETA  -
Kya likhta hai bhai tu " NEERAJ "
KYA Likhta hai sach me.

Majaa aa jata hai ...

Neeraj - arey main self motivated hu.
😂😂😂😂😂😂  Laughter v/s Expression 😂😂
Come up with your creative memes for #PriyankaChopra #NitaAmbani and #MukeshAmbani 😂
💥 Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #PriyankaNickJonasWedding entries to #YQMT252.
😈 Avoid plagiarism.
Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

NEERAJ SIINGH

Double Dhamaka! 🔥 Come up with your creative memes for #mukeshambani and #NitaAmbani 😂😂 🖋Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #rofl entries to #YQMT267. 💣Avoid plagiarism. Get. Set. #Meme it! 😀 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

read more
Jab koi dinchaak photo daalkar quote likhe 

Me - backside Double Dhamaka! 🔥
💣Avoid plagiarism.
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification