Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best GaneshGaitonde Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best GaneshGaitonde Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ganesh chaturthi kab hai, bhajan of ganesh ji, ganesh ji quotes in hindi, ganesh thought in hindi, happy ganesh chaturthi 2018,

• 16 Followers
  • 21 Stories

sanjana Bhardwaj

Rough Translation: I have never felt this alone in my entire life. 😟 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #coronameme #Sacredgames #NawazuddinSiddiqui #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT914. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
घर में रहे, सुरक्षित रहे...

ये dialogue....😡😡 Rough Translation: I have never felt this alone in my entire life. 😟

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #CoronaMeme #SacredGames #nawazuddinsiddiqui #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT914.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

sanjana Bhardwaj

Rough Translation: I thought you were dead. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #sacredgames2 #NawazuddinSiddiqui #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT913. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I meet my bestie after so long time 🙈🙈😂😂 Rough Translation: I thought you were dead.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #SacredGames2 #nawazuddinsiddiqui #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT913.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

#NawazuddinSiddiqui aka #GaneshGaitonde and his team welcomes you to the next season of #sacredgames2. 😎😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix entries to #YQMT520 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
"Apun khud ke peeche bhag Raha tha,
Aur desh Mandir ke peeche"..-sacred games

"Lekin ab ladkiyaan apun ke peeche bhag rahe hain,
apun hi bhagwaan hain" #NawazuddinSiddiqui aka #GaneshGaitonde and his team welcomes you to the next season of #SacredGames2. 😎😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix entries to #YQMT520 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#NawazuddinSiddiqui aka #GaneshGaitonde and his team welcomes you to the next season of #sacredgames2. 😎😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix entries to #YQMT520 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I say my Frinds to find a Girlfriend For me (bhabhi for them)

My friends find for himself 😕 #NawazuddinSiddiqui aka #GaneshGaitonde and his team welcomes you to the next season of #SacredGames2. 😎😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix entries to #YQMT520 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine

Jai Prakash Verma

Rough Translation: I thought you were dead. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #sacredgames2 #NawazuddinSiddiqui #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT913. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Food

read more
After seeing SAMOSA , DAHI-JALEBI, GOLGAPPE..

Me to my craving for them Rough Translation: I thought you were dead.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #SacredGames2 #nawazuddinsiddiqui #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT913.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #food

Madhu Jain

Rough Translation: I thought you were dead. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #sacredgames2 #NawazuddinSiddiqui #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT913. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Haa
Waise bhi akele kaise rehti waha
isliye lene aayi hu tuje Rough Translation: I thought you were dead.

Hansika Bansal

Rough Translation: I thought you were dead. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #sacredgames2 #eccedentesiasthb #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT913. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my friends reply too late.
Le me : Rough Translation: I thought you were dead.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #SacredGames2 #eccedentesiasthb  #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT913.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit

read more
When deeds of hardwork of your dad makes no sense !

Le you* #NawazuddinSiddiqui aka #GaneshGaitonde and his team welcomes you to the next season of #SacredGames2. 😎😎

Ar. Smitha

Rough Translation: I have never felt this alone in my entire life. 😟 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #smithasunkara #coronameme #Sacredgames #NawazuddinSiddiqui #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT914. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Shashi Taroor during lockdown.  Rough Translation: I have never felt this alone in my entire life. 😟

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #smithasunkara #CoronaMeme #SacredGames #nawazuddinsiddiqui #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT914.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Rough Translation: I thought you were dead. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #smithasunkara #sacredgames2 #NawazuddinSiddiqui #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT913. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
People asking after seeing Sonia Gandhi in lockdown. 😜😜 Rough Translation: I thought you were dead.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #smithasunkara #SacredGames2 #nawazuddinsiddiqui #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT913.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification