Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best neverletmegostory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best neverletmegostory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about never lost love quotes, young thug never made love lyrics, the pain of love will never stop, true love never fails, those we love are never really lost to us,

• 32 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

This is a new short story challenge where I promise to read and give feedback each quote collabed within 2 hours of this challenge. #getfeedback #neverletmegostory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A couple went to a gynaecologist for their infertility problem who was married few years ago. Doctor took the case in detail, examined and investigated for hormones and scan. Previously when the couple was newly married conceived but they wanted to make themselves free for few more period hence they aborted the foetus with all methods from illegal sources. Now, the investigation reports arrived it was shocking that they can’t conceive anymore. If the previously aborted foetus could speak it would have spoken,”never let me go”... This is a new short story challenge where I promise to read and give feedback each quote collabed within 2 hours of this challenge. #getfeedback  #neverletmegostory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kranthi Sowjanya

This is a new short story challenge where I promise to read and give feedback each quote collabed within 2 hours of this challenge. #getfeedback #neverletmegostory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
His love is the only thing convincing me continuously not to be scared to fall
As his arms will never let me go...
DAD
You're my superhero
I know you'll never let me go... This is a new short story challenge where I promise to read and give feedback each quote collabed within 2 hours of this challenge. #getfeedback  #neverletmegostory #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

#getfeedback #neverletmegostory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Bababeing childish #Unicorns#icecream

read more
To the place where no-one will judge me
To the place where i will be me
To the place where there will not be misery
To the place of my dreams.... 
Full of  unicorns and ice-cream ?...😋 #getfeedback  #neverletmegostory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#being childish #unicorns#icecream

Abhishek Trehan

read more
Whatever comes let it come
Whatever goes let it go
Sometimes things happen with a reason
Sometimes the reason you never know
Life is a journey
And it's roads are bumpy
You need to be swift
You need to be slow
Your perception of me
Is a reflection of you
Like a moonlight
On the winter snow...
 This is a new short story challenge where I promise to read and give feedback each quote collabed within 2 hours of this challenge. #getfeedback  #neverletmegostory #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

This is a new short story challenge where I promise to read and give feedback each quote collabed within 2 hours of this challenge. #getfeedback #neverletmegostory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqqoutes

read more
"Never let me go"- I wished to convey
but what I din't realize
was you never held me back... This is a new short story challenge where I promise to read and give feedback each quote collabed within 2 hours of this challenge. #getfeedback  #neverletmegostory #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yqqoutes

cressy adoline

#truelove #stupidity_love #lovelife #lovequotes This is a new short story challenge where I promise to read and give feedback each quote collabed within 2 hours of this challenge. #getfeedback #neverletmegostory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Even if  I am not realizing ur love,
Even if the mistake is mine,
Even if I forgot you,
Even if I tried so hard to detach from u!!!
Never let me to go away from u n ur love in our life!!!  #truelove
 #stupidity_love 
#lovelife #lovequotes

This is a new short story challenge where I promise to read and give feedback each quote collabed within 2 hours of this challenge. #getfeedback  #neverletmegostory #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
I was married at 18
I lost my husband at the age of 28
We were having a beautiful daughter of age 8
After two years everyone suggested to remarry
I and my daughter were not interested to replace him.
But I was forced to remarry and final decision was left on my daughter. She with her cute smile promised I will look after you forever please don't separate me from my dad and I can't  share your love. Please don't ever never let me go far from you. I'm blessed today at my Sixties she is with me and she is a successful entity in life too, 

praveen kalabhavi

read more
I Will Get You Back
You broke my heart and made me cry,
You hurt me so much and I don't even know why. 
I loved you more than I loved anybody else,
Now I have no idea how do I come out of this mess. 
Please come back to me baby, don't let go,
I promise to work harder this time and it will show. 
I will do all it takes to make you happy and see you smile,
I will get you back baby, even if I have to go to exile. 

Nitish

read more
We had a break-up. We didn't talk for a week. I thought I should text her and apologize. She agreed and that was the first time I used it 'Never let me go'. They write good-bye ,I used to write 'Never let me go' after our every conversation.
It's been more than a decade but this habit of smsing is still there. The only difference is , earlier it used to get delivered and now my backspace button does the job. This is a new short story challenge where I promise to read and give feedback each quote collabed within 2 hours of this challenge. #getfeedback  #neverletmegostory #YourQuoteAndMine

Chavi Saxena

This is a new short story challenge where I promise to read and give feedback each quote collabed within 2 hours of this challenge. #getfeedback #neverletmegostory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba The tempting cool breeze teases my tresses and keeps throwing them to my lips that are half parted, gazing at the sky mesmerized. I watch the clouds floating away at leisure in this inky blue sky occasionally hiding the silverish full moon. I wonder whether our love for each other

read more
...In caption This is a new short story challenge where I promise to read and give feedback each quote collabed within 2 hours of this challenge. #getfeedback  #neverletmegostory #YourQuoteAndMine

The tempting cool breeze teases my tresses and keeps throwing them to my lips that are half parted, gazing at the sky mesmerized. I watch the clouds floating away at leisure in this inky blue sky occasionally hiding the silverish full moon. I wonder whether our love for each other
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification