Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveandtrust Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveandtrust Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Priyanka Rathod

She learned
from her life...
When love and trust
are gone...
She guess this is 
moving on... #move_on #loveandtrust #painspiration #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Anaya Agarwal

यकीन आज भी है हर बात पर तुम्हारी...

सवाल करने की तुमसे जो आदत नहीं है #trust #loveandtrust 
#yqdidi #yqbaba #repostofmyown

Aparna Singh

Has your love been successful in settling trust disputes ? 💝 #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqenglishquotes #yqenglishpoetry #bestyqenglishquotes #newwritersclub #loveandtrust #lovepoem

read more

Trust is either 
secured or sabotaged 
amidst the entity of love.

Love is either 
forever or never 
amidst the issue of trust.

Has your love been successful in settling trust disputes ? 💝
#yqbaba #yqenglish #yqenglishquotes #yqenglishpoetry #bestyqenglishquotes #newwritersclub #loveandtrust 
#lovepoem

Akshaya

Loving you was the second mistake I made,
Trusting you was the initial one #yqbaba #yq #loveandtrust #mistakesteaches #quarantinefeelings #love

BangaLee

Don't trust Smiles trust Tears

Because

A smile can be fake
A smile can be shady
A smiling face could be hating you

But while

Tears are Lonely 
Bitter and Painful
Tears are always True #random #randomthoughts #trust #loveandtrust

Avik Das

Don't trust Smiles trust Tears

Because

A smile can be fake
A smile can be shady
A smiling face could be hating you

But while

Tears are Lonely 
Bitter and Painful
Tears are always True #random #randomthoughts #trust #loveandtrust

Aparna Singh

Has your love been successful in settling trust disputes ? 💝 #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqenglishquotes #yqenglishpoetry #bestyqenglishquotes #newwritersclub #loveandtrust #lovepoem

read more

Trust is either 
secured or sabotaged 
amidst the entity of love.

Love is either 
forever or never 
amidst the issue of trust.

Has your love been successful in settling trust disputes ? 💝
#yqbaba #yqenglish #yqenglishquotes #yqenglishpoetry #bestyqenglishquotes #newwritersclub #loveandtrust 
#lovepoem

Grishma Doshi

Ma: You will be alright. We will fight this time, don't worry.
She: Yes ma, I know you will be with me and we will win this battle as well. I know you will never let me go. But even if I have to go don't worry.
Ma: Noooo, why?
She: Do you remember all the time you didn't want to but you still let me go for my good and each of that time you trusted me.
Ma: (staring at her in disbelief)
She: On the first day of my school when I was crying and your heart was panicking yet, you sent me because you knew I will learn to enjoy learning. For the first time when I went to school on my own, you were worried about traffic yet you trusted me and told me I can do it. When I wanted to go for a job in a new city and you were afraid, still you did let me go since you were the one to believe in my dreams. And, when I got married, you were happy as you knew my love for both of you.
Ma: Yes those were different things.
She: Yes ma I know you don't want to and you will never let me go. But even if I go then this time trust me and trust God as well. #getfeedback #motherdaughter #neverletmegostory #life #loveandtrust #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #grishmastories
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

*Nee₹

#HappyNewYear 2019 #yqbaba #yqdidi #loveandtrust Happy New Year 2019 to all of you 🎉💐🎁 & Have a good day 🌹🌹🌹 "No doubt Year has changed But our friendship has not changed this Love & Trust always remained.." 💠💐💠💐💠⏩✒ #HappyNewYear2019

read more
#HappyNewYear2019 
"No doubt Year has changed 
 But Our Friendship has not changed 
 this Love & Trust always remained.." #HappyNewYear #2019 
#yqbaba #yqdidi #loveandtrust 
Happy New Year 2019 to all of you 🎉💐🎁 & Have a good day 🌹🌹🌹

"No doubt Year has changed 
 But our friendship has not changed 
 this Love & Trust always remained.." 
💠💐💠💐💠⏩✒

Rsh