Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT541 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT541 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 8 Followers
  • 10 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Here's the last one for our birthday boi, #Akshaykumar 😂😂 💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #happybirthday #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT541 and make us ROFL! 😆😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When girls in office says that " I am innocent".. He gives....  Here's the last one for our birthday boi, #AkshayKumar 😂😂
💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HappyBirthday #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT541 and make us ROFL! 😆😆 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Safia Tehseen

Here's the last one for our birthday boi, #Akshaykumar 😂😂 💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #happybirthday #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT541 and make us ROFL! 😆😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #happens

read more
when your crush cracked a lame joke 
but you are smiling b'coz its your crush who cracked this joke Here's the last one for our birthday boi, #AkshayKumar 😂😂
💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HappyBirthday #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT541 and make us ROFL! 😆😆 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #happens

Aman Sinha

😂😂 💣Collab on this #YQMeme, #YQMT541 and #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I discover that I am in the top 50 on the wedding invitation list. 😂😂
💣Collab on this #YQMeme, 
 #YQMT541 and #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit

Here's the last one for our birthday boi, #Akshaykumar 😂😂 💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #happybirthday #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT541 and make us ROFL! 😆😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you find your crush, Ex, girlfriend, college friends at a function you are attending with family ! Here's the last one for our birthday boi, #AkshayKumar 😂😂

Funny Singh🐼

Karwa li bezzti🙊🙊🙊😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 YUVR@J SINGH dekh bhai tu jyada cute bulwata hai na khud ko😂😂😂😂 Ab 2,4 ladkiyo ne cute bola to aisa ni ki 5vi bhi cute bolegi😂😂😂 Overconfidence me ni jane ka...warna koi ladki yahi jawab degi aur phir mera reaction bhi yahi rahne ka😝😂😂🤣🤣🤣 Dil pe na lene ka....warna daura padne ke zimmedar hum nahi honge😂😂😂 Note : ye ek kalpnik ghatna hai otherwise apna bhai cute to wakai hai😍😍 #happybirthday #YourQuoteAndMine #Akshaykumar #YQMeme #FilmyMeme #funnysingh #YQMT541

read more
When yuvraj said : Dekho bhaya, mai us
ladki se khud ko cute bulwaun😎😌
But Girl said : chal Gobar si shakal ke.😈
Then my reaction : 🤭🤭🤭👇👇👇👇👇 Karwa li bezzti🙊🙊🙊😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
YUVR@J SINGH dekh bhai tu jyada cute bulwata hai na khud ko😂😂😂😂
Ab 2,4 ladkiyo ne cute bola to aisa ni ki 5vi bhi cute bolegi😂😂😂
Overconfidence me ni jane ka...warna koi ladki yahi jawab degi aur phir mera reaction bhi yahi rahne ka😝😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Dil pe na lene ka....warna daura padne ke zimmedar hum nahi honge😂😂😂

Note : ye ek kalpnik ghatna hai otherwise apna bhai cute to wakai hai😍😍

Durga Kannan

read more
When I am unduly late and plans have gone haywire... Here's the last one for our birthday boi, #AkshayKumar 😂😂

Durga Kannan

read more
When I am gossiping about you,
and you happen to be just behind.. Here's the last one for our birthday boi, #AkshayKumar 😂😂

Durga Kannan

read more
When I call in sick and my boss
bangs into me at the mall.. Here's the last one for our birthday boi, #AkshayKumar 😂😂

teacher baba ki teachings

read more
When you break juice glass in front of the relations
 Here's the last one for our birthday boi, #AkshayKumar 😂😂

NEERAJ SIINGH

Here's the last one for our birthday boi, #Akshaykumar 😂😂 💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #happybirthday #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT541 and make us ROFL! 😆😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwriteson

read more
When I read some ऐंवई quotes.. Here's the last one for our birthday boi, #AkshayKumar 😂😂
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwriteson
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification