Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenwillwomenbesafe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenwillwomenbesafe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, se my hoe kan ek wil omdraai lyrics, will, wil anderson comedy festival, who wil,

• 32 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

I am shaken about the horrific Hyderabad incident where 4 men raped and burnt a doctor's body while she was returning from work. I read about it just now, having not had access to TV and I won't be able to sleep. When will this world be safe? What can be done? For how long do we have to wait? Questions are bothering me. Share my worry and horror and write your heart out. #whenwillwomenbesafe #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Until another women starts dominating her....  I am shaken about the horrific Hyderabad incident where 4 men raped and burnt a doctor's body while she was returning from work. I read about it just now, having not had access to TV and I won't be able to sleep. When will this world be safe? What can be done? For how long do we have to wait? Questions are bothering me. Share my worry and horror and write your heart out. #whenwillwomenbesafe #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Actually no words to react upon this ruthless, shameful and disgusting act. This incident clearly shows now we are no more humans but also crossed the level of demons. Instead of seeing her as a big sister they burnt her for their desires. Toxic minds are rising and kindness is on the verge of extinction. The society and government do need to take deep and right actions to break this chain of inhumane act. Practice should begin from home and educational institutions. Teach both boys and girls #YourQuoteAndMine #Stoprape #safety #priyankareddy #whenwillwomenbesafe

read more
When you believe the powers residing in you. No one will be there to rescue you when you are in need. No God will show his power to you. It's only you who can do anything. Be wise and alert. Awake your divine power and fight with the world. Oh women! You are a beautiful rose no doubt, but carry thorns along with you so that no one plucks you from your rights and freedom to live. Believe in yourself. You are the best warrior ever born.  Actually no words to react upon this ruthless, shameful and disgusting act. This incident clearly shows now we are no more humans but also crossed the level of demons. Instead of seeing her as a big sister they burnt her for their desires. 

Toxic minds are rising and kindness is on the verge of extinction. The society and government do need to take deep and right actions to break this chain of inhumane act.

Practice should begin from home and educational institutions. Teach both boys and girls

Osho Jain

I am shaken about the horrific Hyderabad incident where 4 men raped and burnt a doctor's body while she was returning from work. I read about it just now, having not had access to TV and I won't be able to sleep. When will this world be safe? What can be done? For how long do we have to wait? Questions are bothering me. Share my worry and horror and write your heart out. #whenwillwomenbesafe #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba💀😷

read more
Please ask this question to manly men💀 I am shaken about the horrific Hyderabad incident where 4 men raped and burnt a doctor's body while she was returning from work. I read about it just now, having not had access to TV and I won't be able to sleep. When will this world be safe? What can be done? For how long do we have to wait? Questions are bothering me. Share my worry and horror and write your heart out. #whenwillwomenbesafe #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba💀😷

Shaima Nishar

Bikhri hui hai aabaru jism bhi bejaan hai .
Log fir bhi chup hai kyu ki koi Hindu aur musalmaan hai  #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqthoughts #yqlife #whenwillwomenbesafe #collab #poetry #rape_a_shame

Shaima Nishar

Justice should be done without being biased by the age. #rapefreeindia #whenwillwomenbesafe #strictlawforrape #yqbaba #yqquotes #collab #oneliner  #yqthoughts

Shaima Nishar

Thats the story of Every girl who travels alone it is sad but true 😫yqbaba #yqquotes #whenwillwomenbesafe thoughts #besafe #SAD

read more
It's a winter evening around 8'O clock, very few people is in sight.
She is going home after work constantly staring at the people she passes by trying  to find a face whom she knows.
Heart thumping by crossing every street as the dark overshadowed her body.
Afraid of being attacked she started to walk fastly to be at home ASAP.

Thats the story of Every girl who travels alone it is sad but true 😫#yqbaba #yqquotes #whenwillwomenbesafe #thoughts #besafe #sad

Krish Vj

I am shaken about the horrific Hyderabad incident where 4 men raped and burnt a doctor's body while she was returning from work. I read about it just now, having not had access to TV and I won't be able to sleep. When will this world be safe? What can be done? For how long do we have to wait? Questions are bothering me. Share my worry and horror and write your heart out. #whenwillwomenbesafe #priyankareddy #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When every man's 
thinking will be changes. I am shaken about the horrific Hyderabad incident where 4 men raped and burnt a doctor's body while she was returning from work. I read about it just now, having not had access to TV and I won't be able to sleep. When will this world be safe? What can be done? For how long do we have to wait? Questions are bothering me. Share my worry and horror and write your heart out. #whenwillwomenbesafe #priyankareddy  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

I am shaken about the horrific Hyderabad incident where 4 men raped and burnt a doctor's body while she was returning from work. I read about it just now, having not had access to TV and I won't be able to sleep. When will this world be safe? What can be done? For how long do we have to wait? Questions are bothering me. Share my worry and horror and write your heart out. #whenwillwomenbesafe #priyankareddy #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When men will stop behaving like animals.  I am shaken about the horrific Hyderabad incident where 4 men raped and burnt a doctor's body while she was returning from work. I read about it just now, having not had access to TV and I won't be able to sleep. When will this world be safe? What can be done? For how long do we have to wait? Questions are bothering me. Share my worry and horror and write your heart out. #whenwillwomenbesafe #priyankareddy  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
When women will become superwomen 🦋🦸🦋 I am shaken about the horrific Hyderabad incident where 4 men raped and burnt a doctor's body while she was returning from work. I read about it just now, having not had access to TV and I won't be able to sleep. When will this world be safe? What can be done? For how long do we have to wait? Questions are bothering me. Share my worry and horror and write your heart out. #whenwillwomenbesafe #priyankareddy  #YourQuoteAndMine

Savita Jha

I am shaken about the horrific Hyderabad incident where 4 men raped and burnt a doctor's body while she was returning from work. I read about it just now, having not had access to TV and I won't be able to sleep. When will this world be safe? What can be done? For how long do we have to wait? Questions are bothering me. Share my worry and horror and write your heart out. #whenwillwomenbesafe #priyankareddy #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #angry #yqbabaquotes #Question yqeng #yqenglish #savitajha

read more
why are you asking this question?
answer will be always no and
never whether it's satyuga
dwaparyuga or kalyuga
Draupadi was not left untouched
as she had five husbands then
who is Priyanka or Nirbhaya or
whatever be the name....
 I am shaken about the horrific Hyderabad incident where 4 men raped and burnt a doctor's body while she was returning from work. I read about it just now, having not had access to TV and I won't be able to sleep. When will this world be safe? What can be done? For how long do we have to wait? Questions are bothering me. Share my worry and horror and write your heart out. #whenwillwomenbesafe #priyankareddy  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #angry #yqbabaquotes #question #yqeng
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification