Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best priyankareddy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best priyankareddy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you priya name ringtone, breakup love shayari priya ora priya, priya bhavani shankar images with quotes, priyanka chopra images with quotes, priyanka chopra sex with akshay kumar,

• 252 Followers
  • 261 Stories

Nasim Ahmed Laskar

Priyank Jain

Kab tak ladkiyon Ko jalaoge??

Aur, kitne candles jalaoge?? #rip #priyankareddy 🙏🏻🙏🏻
#killthebastards #rush_hunter

Springblossoms

Actually no words to react upon this ruthless, shameful and disgusting act. This incident clearly shows now we are no more humans but also crossed the level of demons. Instead of seeing her as a big sister they burnt her for their desires. Toxic minds are rising and kindness is on the verge of extinction. The society and government do need to take deep and right actions to break this chain of inhumane act. Practice should begin from home and educational institutions. Teach both boys and girls #YourQuoteAndMine #Stoprape #safety #priyankareddy #whenwillwomenbesafe

read more
When you believe the powers residing in you. No one will be there to rescue you when you are in need. No God will show his power to you. It's only you who can do anything. Be wise and alert. Awake your divine power and fight with the world. Oh women! You are a beautiful rose no doubt, but carry thorns along with you so that no one plucks you from your rights and freedom to live. Believe in yourself. You are the best warrior ever born.  Actually no words to react upon this ruthless, shameful and disgusting act. This incident clearly shows now we are no more humans but also crossed the level of demons. Instead of seeing her as a big sister they burnt her for their desires. 

Toxic minds are rising and kindness is on the verge of extinction. The society and government do need to take deep and right actions to break this chain of inhumane act.

Practice should begin from home and educational institutions. Teach both boys and girls

Vivek Sharma

" यूं तो सर सभी का आज , झुक जाना चाहिए,
पर अब लगता है इस कौम को,मर जाना चाहिए ।

दिल्ली या हैदराबाद में चलो, इत्तिलाह तो हुई,
हर कस्बे में बैठी निर्भया को,अभी पुलिसथाना चाहिए ।

वो बिचारे हवस के मारे, शिकार ढूंडने निकले हैं,
या तो लड़कियां घर पर रहें,या शिकार बन जाना चाहिए।

क्या मोमबत्तियों की दुकान,लगा दी जाए इंडियागेट पर,
कब तक इस समाज को बस , यही ठिकाना चाहिए ।

थक गया हूं मैं ए वतन,तेरे बन्दों की वहशत देखकर,
लगता है कभी कभी,तुझे छोड़कर चले जाना चाहिए ।।

- Author Vivek Sharma
     #rape #nirbhaya #priyankareddy #delhi #hyderabad #yqbaba #yqrape #yqsad

Dipa Rani G.

Tell me!!!!
How many women need to be rapped and killed to awake humanity in our society?!

Today we lost the rights to call ourselves as citizen of a civilized nation.

And the question still remains...

How we can stop this??????

#priyankareddy #rip #rippriyankareddy

Mamta Singh

आज चैलेंज के लिए कोई लफ़्ज नहीं दिया जाएगा, आज प्रियंका रेड्डी को इंसाफ दिलाने के लिए और अपना विरोध दर्ज कराने के लिए कुछ भी लिख सकते हैं, जो लोग Collab नहीं भी करते हैं मेरी उन सब से गुज़ारिश है के आज ज़्यादा से ज़्यादा Collab करें और सोशल मीडिया पर अपना विरोध दर्ज कराएं, Social media power का use करें.. आपका कोट सिर्फ़ YourQuote पर ही सीमित नहीं रहना चाहिए बल्के जितने भी सोशल मीडिया का आप इस्तेमाल करते हैं हर जगह फैला दीजिए,, हम और आप कानून तो नहीं बना सकते पर कानून बनाने की मांग ज़रूर कर स #India #YourQuoteAndMine #justice #punish #aamirshaikh #priyankareddy #justicforpriyankareddy

read more
प्रिंयका के लिये इंसाफ कि गुहार लगाने वालाे,
Candle जला कर social media पर फाेटाे डालने वालाे,
रैली निकालने वालाे,और बहस करने वालाे,
     आप सब से विन्रम निवेदन है,अगर आप सब काे भी कभी सूनसान रास्ते पर,परेशानी में,या किसी भी विपरीत परीस्थिती में पड़ी हुयी काेई प्रिंयका मिले ताे कृप्या आप उसे नुकसान न पंहुचाये।
       काेई भी कानून बनाने से समाज में सुधार नहीं हाेता,सुधार तब हाेता है जब समाज बदलता है।
और समाज काैन है..........?????? आज चैलेंज के लिए कोई लफ़्ज नहीं दिया जाएगा,
आज प्रियंका रेड्डी को इंसाफ दिलाने के लिए और अपना विरोध दर्ज कराने के लिए  कुछ भी लिख सकते हैं, 
जो लोग Collab नहीं भी करते हैं मेरी उन सब से गुज़ारिश है के आज ज़्यादा से ज़्यादा Collab करें और सोशल मीडिया पर अपना विरोध दर्ज कराएं,
Social media power का use करें..
आपका कोट सिर्फ़ YourQuote पर ही सीमित नहीं रहना चाहिए बल्के जितने भी सोशल मीडिया का आप इस्तेमाल करते हैं हर जगह फैला दीजिए,,
 हम और आप कानून तो नहीं बना सकते पर कानून बनाने की मांग ज़रूर कर स

Abid

चारो मुज़रिम को सज़ा अब मिलेगी खुदा के दरबार मे.. #priyankareddy #yqsayyed #yqdidi #yqbhaijan

read more
इंसानियत तुमसे शर्मसार है
तुम्हारे वास्ते जहन्नुम तैय्यार है
खुदा का आजा़ब बहुत सख्त है
सज़ा मिलेगा तुम्हें बार बार है  चारो मुज़रिम को सज़ा अब मिलेगी खुदा के दरबार मे..
#priyankareddy
#yqsayyed
#yqdidi
#yqbhaijan

Abid

Aakhir kab tak 😥😡😡😢 #priyankareddy #justice #yqdidi #hindiquotes #yqsayyed #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Zehniyat hai inki  jaise bimaaro ki
Luut li izzat o jaan isne becharo ki Aakhir kab tak 😥😡😡😢

#priyankareddy 
#justice 
#yqdidi 

#hindiquotes 
#yqsayyed

Abid

I can't seem to get over this incident so decided to pour out my feelings while writing this.. I am deeply terrified inspite of being a Man because such terrorisers Roam freely and inflict pain on souls and bodies through their vile and demonic actions.. You might not be able to get justice in this world Priyanka but trust me when the Supreme lord holds court on the day of judgment, believe me sister, that day you would definitely get justice.. InshaAllah.. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqsayyed priyankared #priyankareddy

read more
Dearest sister Priyanka,
I am in deep anguish and terribly ashamed that a few men (who resembled us humans) raped you under the pretext of repairing your broken scooter and after fulfilling their satanic desires, strangulated you with your own dupatta..
They were under the influence of alcohol and had pre planned this heinous act.
I still can't come to terms of how brutal they were in muffling your shrieks and cries.. You must have given them money and your ornaments in return for your safety but they wanted sex and blood.
After that they wrapped you in sheets, poured kerosene and burnt your already scarred body..
Even the devil must have felt ashamed after witnessing this horrifying act.
Was it your fault that you ventured out alone?
Why didn't you leave the scooter there and took a cab straight home..? 
What made you trust strangers at night who were drunk and strangely friendly..? 
Why didn't you ask help from the toll center or any other official over there? 
There are many ifs and buts and whys and hows to this incident.. 

I feel ashamed of being a part of this society who ignores habitual trouble makers and those people who are a threat to the society. 

I can't seem to get over this incident so decided to pour out my feelings while writing this..
I am deeply terrified inspite of being a Man because such terrorisers Roam freely and inflict pain on souls and bodies through their vile and demonic actions..
You might not be able to get justice in this world Priyanka but trust me when the Supreme lord holds court on the day of judgment, believe me sister, that day you would definitely get justice..
InshaAllah..
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqsayyed
#priyankared

प्रेम और मैं

एक  मासूम  फिर  बलि  चढ़  गई  हैवानों  की, 
और  मोमबत्तियां  जलने  लगी  इंसानों  की Rape😶

#rape #rapevictim #rape_a_shame #rapefreeindia #rip #india #priyankareddy
loader
Home
Explore