Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best worldissleeping Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best worldissleeping Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about world love music, cutest baby in the world, lengthiest constitution in the world, hardest exam in the world, briefest constitution in the world,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Major Mystique

Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will sleep after I arouse the world  Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Marufa Mazumder

Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine #Dream

read more
Ear phones plugged in‼️
Sensible to how my next morning can be perfect than today🌅 Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine
#Dream

Shail Raghuvanshi

Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writersofinstagram #writingcommunity

read more
because I am sleepless in my city remembering you and our synchronicities that were meant to make our life better but didn't because I was the believer and you the eternal atheist.
So, here I am awake trying to connect with a future I know nothing about.
Sleep dear, until the world wakes you.
Until then, I shall continue counting sheep. Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine
#writersofinstagram 
#writingcommunity

Poonam Bansal

Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal

read more
The world is sleeping ,but not me because I am anaylises my past mistakes and thinking to improve them. 
PiY@Poonamaggarwal Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba##PiY@Poonamaggarwal

Sherlock Doyle

Like the horror? See my profile for more. Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Stroke #Paralysis #Rat #alone

read more
                                                           I can't.

Last night the stroke paralyzed me.

Tonight the rats have started nibbling at my toes.

Like the horror? See my profile for more.

Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine

#stroke #paralysis #rat #alone

rishabh parmar

Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with i_write_nothing

read more
I took a glance of moon, 
I started staring,
Your face in sky,
Memories gaze mind,
And wind blown thoughts,
I jumped into sky, 
Flat floor held me caught. Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with i_write_nothing

sanjana ranjan

Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because I am busy in using social sites. Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
I'm sitting and thinking about you
And I wish on the star
That somewhere you are also thinking of me too.
Late at night when  all the world is sleeping
I stay and thinking about you. Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine

Monica

Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #funnymonu

read more
Because mosquitoes aren't letting me sleep.  Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine
#funnymonu

Durga Kannan

read more
Disturbed by thoughts
Jostling with one another
Trying to find 
Their place of glory
Unwanted thoughts
Overthinking mind
Insomniac me Collab and share the story of another sleepless night. #worldissleeping #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification