Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best funnymonu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best funnymonu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you funny, funny love quotes in hindi for him, i love you gif funny 590, funny love shayari in hindi images, funny quotes about teacher and student,

• 1 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monica

#funnymonu

read more
My thoughts are like buzzing mosquitoes. 
How many ever I kill them, new one pops up.  #funnymonu

Monica

I am gonna miss you. P.S: Nothing serious. I am gonna miss my spectacles which I had from my childhood. #funnymonu #dedicated

read more
Heyaaa, 

You have been with me for more than 20 years. Why can't people understand the bond between you and me ? Why do they want to separate us now ? Ain't I look good along with you? Why do they say you are an obstacle for me ? — % & I am gonna miss you. 

P.S: Nothing serious. I am gonna miss my spectacles which I had from my childhood. #funnymonu #dedicated

Monica

Stay safe, everyone!! #funnymonu Lalithaa S S Here you go.

read more
Cold and cough took rest 
as I was on leave yesterday. 
They are active today 
because I am working.     Stay safe, everyone!! 
#funnymonu

Lalithaa S S Here you go.

Monica

This is my first Limerick 🙈. #ew_lim #enchanted_weirdos #ew_hairick #funnymonu Adhiraj De ENCHANTED WEIRDOS Team, I didn't notice the mandatory hashtags and the time you wrote. Please consider my attempt too.

read more
What do I see?  
A mouse eating cheese 

What does it see me doing? 
A frightened me shooing

Seeing my plight, that damn mouse is in glee.  This is my first Limerick 🙈.  #ew_lim #enchanted_weirdos #ew_hairick #funnymonu 

Adhiraj De

ENCHANTED WEIRDOS Team, I didn't notice the mandatory hashtags and the time you wrote. 

Please consider my attempt too.

Monica

Or you can say Larks. Why not I add my lame post in #seriouslyhumourous? #funnymonu #yqbaba Trend setter courtesy - Hamare Weedhisha ❤

read more
I am a night owl,
and them? 
Early birds.  Or you can say Larks. 
Why not I add my lame post in #seriouslyhumourous?
#funnymonu #yqbaba

Trend setter courtesy - Hamare Weedhisha  ❤

Monica

Presenting the very first #jokecollab. #Collab #iwritesobad #funnymonu My tries in the previous post. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the paper I wrote on
became a tissue paper. Presenting the very first #jokecollab. #collab #iwritesobad #funnymonu

My tries in the previous post.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monica

Presenting the very first #jokecollab. #Collab #iwritesobad #funnymonu My tries in the previous post. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my phone hangs when I am 
about to send a message.  Presenting the very first #jokecollab. #collab #iwritesobad #funnymonu

My tries in the previous post.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monica

#vickuplines #funnymonu love Weedhisha ye lo Arvind This quote is inspired by one of your WhatsApp broadcast post. 😊

read more
Me: Are you a blackhole ? 
Because you are pulling me towards you.  #vickuplines #funnymonu #love 
Weedhisha  ye lo   

Arvind This quote is inspired by one of your WhatsApp broadcast post. 😊

Monica

#vickuplines #funnymonu love #LGBT Weedhisha ye lo

read more
He 1 : Are you taken out from an oven? 
He 1 : Because you are so hot. 

He 2 : *Blushes*  #vickuplines #funnymonu #love #lgbt 

Weedhisha  ye lo

Monica

#vickuplines #funnymonu love Weedhisha ye lo

read more
Me: Do you know why I prefer winters with you? 
She : Why? 
Me: Because, you are hot.  #vickuplines #funnymonu #love
Weedhisha  ye lo
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification