Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notificationsaredelayed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notificationsaredelayed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, usehistory.push is not a function,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Batul Hafiji

wonder whether my thoughts have indeed been rightly relayed.  Collab and share what do you do when #notificationsaredelayed #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Poonam Bansal

Notifications will be a little delayed for some time. Really sorry for the inconvenience. :( Until then, Collab and share what do you do when #notificationsaredelayed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal

read more
When notification are delayed ,I usually finish all my pending work and preparing myself for a new writing challenge.
PiY@Poonamaggarwal Notifications will be a little delayed for some time. Really sorry for the inconvenience. :( 

Until then, Collab and share what do you do when #notificationsaredelayed #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba##PiY@Poonamaggarwal

अनूप मल्होत्रा

Notifications will be a little delayed for some time. Really sorry for the inconvenience. :( Until then, Collab and share what do you do when #notificationsaredelayed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
..I think my phone is dead and needs to be changed.  Notifications will be a little delayed for some time. Really sorry for the inconvenience. :( 

Until then, Collab and share what do you do when #notificationsaredelayed #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Rajeshwari Thendapani

Notifications will be a little delayed for some time. Really sorry for the inconvenience. :( Until then, Collab and share what do you do when #notificationsaredelayed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'll wait for it 
I'll check my phone often
If I feel avoided by you
I'll make you to check my notification without any delay
I won't let you free darling

Notifications will be a little delayed for some time. Really sorry for the inconvenience. :( 

sanjana ranjan

read more
Refresh notification...check my net. Notifications will be a little delayed for some time. Really sorry for the inconvenience. :( 

Aparnaa Nanda

Realize that we can't 
force everything...
Somethings are to be 
arrive in perfect time.. Notifications! 🥀
 #notificationsaredelayed  #yqthoughts #optimistic 
#perfect #aparnaa

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification