Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aparnaa Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aparnaa Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about apa itu true love, apa in text citation, citations in apa format, apa style of referencing, apa format for references,

• 2 Followers
  • 243 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prashant Shekhar

mast mast do nain #aparnaa

read more
mute video

Aparnaa Nanda

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #aparnaa

read more
I ignored you!
I Ignored your ignorance!
And I could let you go 
when I needed you the most. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#aparnaa

Aparnaa Nanda

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word disturbance. #disturbancenoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #aparnaa

read more
Whatsapp notification from crush during online classes! Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word disturbance. #disturbancenoun

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

#aparnaa

Aparnaa Nanda

Broken,
Desolate
still shining! ❤️
#moon #aparnaa #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #shine

Aparnaa Nanda

I keep fumbling and stammering abruptly but it taught me the art of survival :(: 🥀 . . . #QSstitchonpic1482 #yqbaba #quotestitchers #Collab life #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #aparnaa Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
My Weakness: 
I always take pauses before speaking.

My Strength: 
I always take pauses before speaking. I keep fumbling and stammering abruptly but it taught me the art of survival :(: 🥀
#QSstitchonpic1482
#yqbaba #quotestitchers #collab #life #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #aparnaa
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

Aparnaa Nanda

❤ . . . #ShortStory #2linestory #youarenotsaying #YourQuoteAndMine #aparnaa Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
" You want to hear those words, that often lie;  Make an effort to listen to the calmness it seldom tells an untruth. " ❤
#shortstory #2linestory #youarenotsaying   #YourQuoteAndMine #aparnaa

Aparnaa Nanda

Happy Friendship Day🥀 . . . #yqbaba #FriendshipDay #Friendship #friends #aparnaa #musingtime life

read more
" What do you think about friendship? "

"Profoundly a bonding experience to share about your fake perfections, strongest frailties, and fragile wounds with someone " Happy Friendship Day🥀
#yqbaba #friendshipday #friendship #friends #aparnaa #musingtime #life

Aparnaa Nanda

I can't imagine something new!🥀 . . . #QSalltheloveyoulost #aparnaa #QSquoteasong #quotestitchers #yqbaba love #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
will come back to you 
in twofold they said , 
still what if I couldn't 
hold it with myself,  
because I am already 
burdened with the memories
and it's nearly absurd to 
drag it out of my heart. I can't imagine something new!🥀
#QSalltheloveyoulost #aparnaa #QSquoteasong #quotestitchers #yqbaba #love #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Aparnaa Nanda

It's just something that I want to hide!🥀. . . . #QSwhenitalkmore #yqbaba #quotestitchers #Collab life #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #aparnaa Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
Please understand,
I am not interpreting 
what exactly is running 
forth in my mind. It's just something that I want to hide!🥀.
#QSwhenitalkmore #yqbaba #quotestitchers #collab #life #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #aparnaa

Aparnaa Nanda

ମୋକ୍ଷ ପ୍ରାପ୍ତିର ର ଅଭିଳାଷ ହିଁ ଏକ ମାୟା , ମୋକ୍ଷ ପ୍ରାପ୍ତିର ଏକ ମାତ୍ର ମାର୍ଗ ଈଶ୍ୱର ଙ୍କ ଠାରେ ସ୍ଵୟଂ ସମର୍ପଣ । ~ ଶ୍ରୀ କୃଷ୍ଣ #Collab #ଶୂନ୍ଯମୋହ #Yqbhaina #yqodia #munodia #aparnaa #odiawritings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Bhaina

read more
ସମୁଦ୍ର ର କୂଳ ଲଂଘୁ ଢେ଼ଉକୁ ହାତ ମୁଠା ରେ 
କିଛି ସମୟ ପାଇଁ ଧରି ରଖିବାର ସ୍ବପ୍ନ,

ଶ୍ରାବଣ ଧାରା ରେ କ୍ଲିନ ପ୍ରକୃତି କୋଳ ରେ
ଚିରାସ୍ରୟୀ ହୋଇ ବିଲୀନ ହେବାର ଅଭିଳାଷ,

ସଦ୍ୟ ପାରିଜାତ କୁ ଆଉ କିଛି କ୍ଷଣ ପାଇଁ 
ନିମୀଳନ ହେବାରୁ ବଞ୍ଚିତ କରି ରଖିବାର ଅଭିପ୍ରାୟ,

ବସନ୍ତ ନଭ ରେ ନୀହ୍ନୁତ ନିଦାଘ ଉଷ୍ମତା ରେ ନୀଡଜ 
ମାନଙ୍କ ପରି ସ୍ଵାଧୀନ ହୋଇ ଉଡିବାର ଆଶା,

ଅଣୁଭା ପ୍ରାୟ ଜୀବନ ମାୟା ରୁ ଅପ୍ରସକ୍ତ ହୋଇ 
ମୃତ୍ୟୁ ସହ ଏକ ଅତୁଟ ସମ୍ପର୍କ ର ଚେଷ୍ଟା,

ମୋହ ଶୂନ୍ୟ ହୋଇଯିବା ଶୂନ୍ୟ ମୋହ ର 
ବନ୍ଧନ ରେ ବନ୍ଧିତ ହେବାର ନିଦାନ ନୁହେଁ କି ? ମୋକ୍ଷ ପ୍ରାପ୍ତିର ର ଅଭିଳାଷ ହିଁ ଏକ ମାୟା , ମୋକ୍ଷ ପ୍ରାପ୍ତିର ଏକ ମାତ୍ର ମାର୍ଗ ଈଶ୍ୱର ଙ୍କ ଠାରେ ସ୍ଵୟଂ ସମର୍ପଣ ।
~ ଶ୍ରୀ କୃଷ୍ଣ

#Collab #ଶୂନ୍ଯମୋହ #yqbhaina #yqodia #munodia #aparnaa #odiawritings  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Bhaina
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification