Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WebseriesMemes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WebseriesMemes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quote memes, happiness quotes memes, funny memes on friends, not giving a fuck memes 10, break time memes,

• 14 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Hansika Bansal

What did you just say bro? Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #happybirthday #eccedentesiasthb #WebseriesMemes #netflixseries #strangerthings entries to #YQMT807. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone speaks Shudh Hindi in front of me .
Me : What did you just say bro? 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HappyBirthday #eccedentesiasthb #WebseriesMemes #NetflixSeries #Strangerthings entries to #YQMT807.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

A J

Rough Translation: Such divine thoughts you have. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMemes #KotaFactory #coronameme entries to #YQMT1240. Get. Set. Meme it! 😎 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When  my  gf  says  I  want  to run away  with  you 
Me:no  baby  apke  mummy  paapa  se  baat  karlenge  na  
Also  me: Rough Translation: Such divine thoughts you have. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMemes #KotaFactory #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1240.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😎 #YourQuoteAndMine

A J

Rough Translation: Such divine thoughts you have. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMemes #KotaFactory #coronameme entries to #YQMT1240. Get. Set. Meme it! 😎 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When  my crush 's  friend   praise  me 
In  front  of  her  
Me: Rough Translation: Such divine thoughts you have. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMemes #KotaFactory #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1240.

Snigdharani Panda

read more
Someone- suryaparag ke bad nahana chahiye... 
Me- Rough Translation: Such divine thoughts you have. 

Rabiya Nizam

#happybirthday to #JimParsons a.k.a #sheldoncooper from #TheBigBangTheory. 😉 ✨ Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMemes entries to #YQMT731. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Someone to me:-

You can outwit even Stephen Hawking

Me:- #HappyBirthday to #JimParsons a.k.a 
#SheldonCooper from #TheBigBangTheory. 😉

✨ Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple 
#WebSeriesMemes entries to #YQMT731.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

chuss....ni bataunga😂😂😂 #happybirthday to #SeanBean a.k.a #NedStark. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #GameOfThrones #WebseriesMemes entries to #YQMT840. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
an average student top in the class...

then his frnds asking.."kaha tuition padhta h bata na"

le him👇
 chuss....ni bataunga😂😂😂
#HappyBirthday to #SeanBean a.k.a #NedStark.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #GameofThrones #WebseriesMemes entries to #YQMT840. #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

💥 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #hopper #WebseriesMemes #lockdown #netflixseries #strangerthings entries to #YQMT811. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
how your wife 
treats you 
during
lockdown

how your wife 
treats you
during
normal days 💥 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Hopper #WebseriesMemes #Lockdown #NetflixSeries #Strangerthings entries to #YQMT811.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #happybirthday #hopper #WebseriesMemes #netflixseries #strangerthings entries to #YQMT806. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
when my crush says "i love you too"

then me to him👇 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HappyBirthday #Hopper #WebseriesMemes #NetflixSeries #Strangerthings entries to #YQMT806.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #happybirthday #hopper #WebseriesMemes #netflixseries #strangerthings entries to #YQMT806. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
when  someone tells a topper that he didn't top the exam...then his reaction👇 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HappyBirthday #Hopper #WebseriesMemes #NetflixSeries #Strangerthings entries to #YQMT806.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

read more
when my meme finally got featured by yq meme....

then me to yq meme👇 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HappyBirthday #Hopper #WebseriesMemes #NetflixSeries #Strangerthings entries to #YQMT806.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification