Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Priyamani Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Priyamani Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about priyamani and vidya balan, priyamani video songs 320, priyamani fake images 20, priyamani hot songs download 10, actress priyamani hot videos,

• 12 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Bharathi

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

It's #Priyamani at #YQMeme. 🚀Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2562. Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I open  chemistry book for study,
It feel like..🙂 It's #Priyamani at #YQMeme.

🚀Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2562.

Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

#chisumeme Sumana 100 over in this series.. let's celebrate.. with more whacks👻🤭🤣 It's #Priyamani at #YQMeme. 🚀Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2562. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Me : Suma, I've written a book on 'The joys of receiving whacks'
Sums : (laughing) What? Show me.
Sums : (opens the book) A hand pops up and gives her a whack. Same happens with the next n next page. After three pages, suma👇🏽 #chisumeme Sumana 

100 over in this series.. let's celebrate.. with more whacks👻🤭🤣

It's #Priyamani at #YQMeme.

🚀Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2562.

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough translation: Sometimes one has to lose to win. It's #manojbajpayee and #Priyamani at #YQMeme. 📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2514. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you are fighting with your sisters

And suddenly they start Crying though they are beating you,
Than  mom give you a Flying chappal treatment ... And you are like why
Le your sister's : Rough translation: Sometimes one has to lose to win.

It's #ManojBajpayee and #Priyamani at #YQMeme.

📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2514.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine

The Dream Doodler

Hypocrisy (🥵)/ Attention seeking (🤧) (source: my fictionary (?)) Ab mae itna bhi kuch khas nhi,hehe hehe! Biggest thing is, raha nhi jata, yaar 😭. #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #WebseriesMeme #Priyamani #YQMT2632 #thehehe #yemaehuyaar #personalattackkehkechillaomat

read more
Deactivate karne ke bad koyi khabar liya ki nahi — Hypocrisy (🥵)/ Attention seeking (🤧)  (source: my fictionary (?))

Ab mae itna bhi kuch khas nhi,hehe hehe!

Biggest thing is, raha nhi jata, yaar 😭.

Ankit

Rough translation: Sometimes one has to lose to win. It's #manojbajpayee and #Priyamani at #YQMeme. 📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2514. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you have the perfectly reasonable argument, but the opposite party is your wife. Rough translation: Sometimes one has to lose to win.

It's #ManojBajpayee and #Priyamani at #YQMeme.

📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2514.

Asha Giri

Rough translation: I'll come and check in 5 minutes. It's #Priyamani at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2632. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Kabhi kabhi High flame par doodh rakhkar sochti hu .....

Par bhool jati hu😅😅 Rough translation: I'll come and check in 5 minutes.

💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2632. 

Muralidharan P

Rough translation: I'll come and check in 5 minutes. It's #Priyamani at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2632. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When in Marriage function,
eyes in dining hall.
 Rough translation: I'll come and check in 5 minutes.

💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2632. 

Durga Kannan

read more
Moms when you say 
you're studying Rough translation: I'll come and check in 5 minutes.

NEERAJ SIINGH

It's #Priyamani at #YQMeme. 🚀Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2562. Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

read more
Yeh saare log yahi bolte hai phir jakar chori chupe wohi book khol lete hai ...Aur phir It's #Priyamani at #YQMeme.

Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification