Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nextchapter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nextchapter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rajamouli next movie with prabhas, doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment, in my next life, next step for life, one day to the next,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

The Cold Summers

Are you scared that I might be reborn again ?!?😂😂😂 Maybe..who knows whats left behind(for you from me)😉 Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqhumour #whatsthepoint #inworries #letthejourneybegin #nextchapter #yqnewwritersclub

read more
My reaction when you cry
after I die..

(read caption for completion) Are you scared that I might be reborn again ?!?😂😂😂
Maybe..who knows whats left behind(for you from me)😉

Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqhumour #whatsthepoint #inworries #letthejourneybegin #nextchapter #yqnewwritersclub

The Cold Summers

Are you scared that I might be reborn again ?!?😂😂😂 Maybe..who knows whats left behind(for you from me)😉 Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqhumour #whatsthepoint #inworries #letthejourneybegin #nextchapter #yqnewwritersclub

read more
My reaction when you cry
after I die..

(read caption for completion) Are you scared that I might be reborn again ?!?😂😂😂
Maybe..who knows whats left behind(for you from me)😉

Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqhumour #whatsthepoint #inworries #letthejourneybegin #nextchapter #yqnewwritersclub

shivani sharma

Well that's something called friendship😊 dose she really wanna be his friend only friend ? What sought of reaction was that of Navraj ? 🤷 Was he really upset ? Will he accept her friendship or ....? Is Shivali serious for friendship ? #nextchapter #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuotes #YourQuoteStory #yourquotewriters

read more
Chapter : 09
 Navraj : you who else yaar
Shivali : well if I say yes what will happen ?
Navraj : we can be together, we can be delighted Shivali just think on it.
Shivali : yaa everything will be perfect but we can never meet right just talk on calls ,text etc that's all than again over .
Navraj : I will not let this happen promise , trust me once yaar😘
Shivali : I dont know anything right now I would like to .....
Navraj : yeah say it sweetie 
I would love to be your friend that's all (said Shivali )...
Navraj : what ???🤷Shivali but ...
#s.s...
 Well that's something called friendship😊 dose she really wanna be his friend only friend ?
What sought of reaction was that of Navraj ? 🤷 Was he really upset ? Will he accept her friendship or ....? Is Shivali serious  for friendship ? #nextchapter #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquotes #yourquotestory #yourquotewriters

shivani sharma

Is he just trying to convince her ? Is he really saying truth ? Will Shivali trust him again ? #nextchapter #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #YourQuoteStory #yourquotewriters

read more
Chapter : 06
Navraj : I adore you ❤️
Shivali : please stop it please I know how much you...😢no words she was burning into fire pearls.
Navraj : Shivali there is no other trust me .
Shivali : once you left and went and now you are again hoping that I will trust you seriously .
Navraj : that was my fault I went without informing you but I never left you Shivali. 
(Silence ....) 
After 5 minutes 
Navraj : please stop crying please 😘
Shivali : I m not crying Okay😢 how do you know that I m ....😢
Navraj : I said I never left you now stop wiping your eyes.😊
Shivali : I ......
#s.s...

Is he just trying to convince her ?
Is he really saying truth ?
Will Shivali trust him again ? #nextchapter #yqbaba #yqdidi 
#yourquote #yourquotestory #yourquotewriters

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification