Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqnewwritersclub Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqnewwritersclub Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 63 Followers
  • 868 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Uvarani jaganathan

"COLGATE" which puts gate for the germs in your mouth!  #yqnewwritersclub #newwritersclub #clubgames #alternatecareerchoice

Saket Shindikar

19 July,2020

In The World Full Of Being 
Dil Bechara The Helpless Hearts,
Be Someone Who Likes 
The Patience Of Sarfaraz.
 #life #love 
Sushant Singh Rajput
#friendship #stories 
#letters #sushantsinghrajput
#yqbaba #yqnewwritersclub

Saket Shindikar

Reprising 'Kahin Door Jab Din Dhal Jaaye' With The Legend Lyricist Kavi Yogesh, Musician Salil Chowdhury And Last But Not The Least...The Veteran Singer ' Mukesh ' Note:- This Is Not An Insult Or Any Kind Of Mimicry Of Song, That Song Made Me To Write for myself More With The Way They did #Inspiration #yqdidi #yqwriters #yqnewwritersclub

read more
Kabhi To Ye Raat Huyi, Zindagi Ruk Gayi
Kabhi To Ye Baate Huyi, Neend Wahi Zuk Gayi 
Thi Meri Hazrat, Wahi To thi Muskurahat,
Mujhse Likhaii Meri, Meet na Jaye, Meet na Jaye.... Reprising  'Kahin Door Jab Din Dhal Jaaye'
With The Legend Lyricist Kavi Yogesh, Musician Salil Chowdhury And Last But Not The Least...The Veteran Singer ' Mukesh '

Note:-
This Is Not An Insult Or Any Kind Of Mimicry Of Song, 
That Song Made Me To Write for myself More With  The Way They did

Saket Shindikar

Regret Or Re-Greet...
The Choice Matters.
 #life #love #inspiration #philosophy #stories #choice #yqnewwritersclub 
#yqbaba

Saket Shindikar

I am Fine Till It's My Pleasure, But
I am Happy, Till It's My Privilege. #love #life #philosophy #inspiration #stories #yqwc #yqnewwritersclub

Saket Shindikar

Hey, Now It's Good Time For You To have Solitude.
Me: That's My Secret Man, I am Always in Solitude.

#life #love #avengers #yqbaba #yqnewwritersclub #happiness #stories

Saket Shindikar

One Who Lost Touch By Pretending 
To Be the Most Busy Will Call Us
On Our School Reunion.  #life #love #friendship #relationship #reunion #together #yqwriters #yqnewwritersclub

Saket Shindikar

"Securing The Priorities, I Priored My Securities." A Freshly Baked Content.

#yqwc #yqbaba #yqnewwritersclub #yqwriters #love #philosophy #stories 
#inspiration

Saket Shindikar

People Can Purchase A Status Symbol But, 
Separately Neither A Status Nor A Symbol. #lifelessons #life #love #inspiration #yqbaba #yqnewwritersclub #yqbestenglishquotes

Saket Shindikar

Read Carefully, Assembled The 4 Famous Taglines Of 4 Biggest Networks in India Ofcourse, Connecting India : BSNL #lockdown life love #Inspiration #philosophy #coronavirus #yqnewwritersclub #yqbestenglishquotes

read more
Who Is 'Connecting India' In Lockdown ?

You. 
As, Expressing Yourself ( Airtel ) By Living Digital Life ( Jio ) Is The Only Idea Which Can Change Your Life. Read Carefully, Assembled The 4 Famous Taglines Of 4 Biggest Networks in India 
Ofcourse,
Connecting India : BSNL

#lockdown #life #love #inspiration #philosophy  #coronavirus #yqnewwritersclub #yqbestenglishquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification