Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best zoya_tqs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best zoya_tqs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about qubool hai zoya sher o shayari, qubool hai zoya, qubool hai zoya shayari, zoya ki shayari qubool hai, qubool hai zoya all shayri 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Zoya Shaik

Oh yes, My dear paapa, You are my real hero, You are my forever hero; You are plain and honest, Handsome cool and the finest; You are kind and sensitive by nature, #yqbaba #fatherslove #Personal #yqenglish #familytime #Mubi #zoya_eqs #zoya_tqs

read more
P A A P A

(Please Read poem in caption)

👇
                         Oh yes,
My dear paapa,
You are my real hero,
You are my forever hero;

You are plain and honest,
Handsome cool and the finest;
You are kind and sensitive by nature,

Zoya Shaik

Kabhi Kabhi sonchti hoon ki,
Main kar kya rahi hoon???
Phir halke se khayal aata hain ki,
Haan jee rahi hoon,
Main zindagi jee rahi hoon... My 350th quote...
#sonch #khayal #zindagi #lifequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #zoya_tqs

Zoya Shaik

Aisa laga aaj,khud se juda hui hoon,
Lekin unhe khush dekhkar,khud muskura chali hoon...
     My 300th quote...
#juda #khush #muskura #lovequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #zoya_tqs

Zoya Shaik

Bas ek choti si khwahish hai zindagi hosaketo puri kardena Ab hamari mulaqhat kisi AJNABI se na hone dena... Bahut takleef hoti hain kisi ajnabi ko apna banakar phir khud ajnabi hojana...💔 My 250th quote #Zindagi #Ajnabi #SAD #zoya_tqs #yqhindiurdu #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan

read more
Bas ek choti si khwahish hai zindagi hosaketo puri kardena
Ab hamari mulaqhat kisi AJNABI se na hone dena... Bas ek choti si khwahish hai zindagi hosaketo puri kardena
Ab hamari mulaqhat kisi AJNABI se na hone dena...
Bahut takleef hoti hain kisi ajnabi  ko apna banakar phir khud ajnabi hojana...💔
My 250th quote
#zindagi #ajnabi #sad #zoya_tqs #yqhindiurdu #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan

Zoya Shaik

Mumma,I feel like you're truly an angel sent by the ALMIGHTY only for me.You are so elegant and divine.The purity of your heart can't be described in words.It’s so clear like the flowing water of the river and the pure white colour of the dove.I always wonder how someone could be so much pure of heart without little bit jealousy and selfishness.But,Mumma you always proved me wrong with your actions and thoughts.Mumma,You don't only have a beautiful face but a beautifully distinctive soul too whi #motherlove #yqbaba #Personal #yqenglish #Mubi #zoya_eqs #zoya_tqs

read more
M U M M A

(PLEASE READ IN CAPTION) Mumma,I feel like you're truly an angel sent by the ALMIGHTY only for me.You are so elegant and divine.The purity of your heart can't be described in words.It’s so clear like the flowing water of the river and the pure white colour of the dove.I always wonder how someone could be so much pure of heart without little bit jealousy and selfishness.But,Mumma you always proved me wrong with your actions and thoughts.Mumma,You don't only have a beautiful face but a beautifully distinctive soul too whi

Zoya Shaik

My 100th post... Thank you everyone for your love and support...💯😊 #Lafz #dilkibaatdilhijaane #yaadein #lovequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #zoya_tqs

read more
Jo bol hum kisise bol nahi patey hai
Vo lafz bankar kaagaz par bikhar jatey hai
Phir hum un lafzo ko ek door me sajatey hai
Aur vo hame aapki Yaad dilatey hai...❤ My 100th post...
Thank you everyone for your love and support...💯😊 #lafz #dilkibaatdilhijaane #yaadein #lovequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan  #zoya_tqs

Zoya Shaik

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqbhaijan #yqenglish #thanksgiving #zoya_eqs #zoya_tqs My 50th post for you all...

read more
A very Big and Special thanks to all my YQ readers and followers...Thank you so much for supporting me and liking my quotes by taking your precious time out...Thank you so much for joining me in this beautiful quotes ride...Any type of suggestions and corrections are acceptable...Once again Thank you each and everyone...You people are really Ahhhmazing...Stay blessed...
Stay happy...😊💞 #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqbhaijan #yqenglish #thanksgiving #zoya_eqs #zoya_tqs
My 50th post for you all...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification