Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BackIntoShape Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BackIntoShape Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, i love you to the stars and back quotes, love you to the moon and back poem, true love comes back, breaking up and getting back together quotes,

• 36 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Dayak Official ✍️

What do you when your heart feels old and wrinkly? What makes your heart come back to life? #BackIntoShape #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Think about your love.
If my heart was a phone your love will have been the charger.
Without your love my heart will be numb. What do you when your heart feels old and wrinkly? What makes your heart come back to life? 

#BackIntoShape

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Rahul Sharma

What do you when your heart feels old and wrinkly? What makes your heart come back to life? #BackIntoShape #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #Quote #lifequotes #writer

read more
give anesthesia to the 
worms of expectations nurturing in my heart. What do you when your heart feels old and wrinkly? What makes your heart come back to life? 

#BackIntoShape

#yqbaba #yqtales #quote #lifequotes #writer

Haseena Dudekula

What do you when your heart feels old and wrinkly? What makes your heart come back to life? #BackIntoShape #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #haseez1148

read more
think of all the memories we made together and look forward to a lot of memories we are going to make over the years in the future too... What do you when your heart feels old and wrinkly? What makes your heart come back to life? 

#BackIntoShape

#haseez1148

Swapnil Moon

Thanos will be back. 😶 #Marvel #infinitywar #thanos #BackIntoShape #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine YourQuote Baba

read more
think about come-back 
of Thanos.😱 Thanos will be back. 😶
#marvel #infinitywar #thanos
#BackIntoShape
#Collab #YourQuoteAndMine YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

beat that final boss.😎 #yqbaba #yqquotes #gamer #thatfeeling
#BackIntoShape

Jamil Hussain Mukta

What do you when your heart feels old and wrinkly? What makes your heart come back to life? #BackIntoShape #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine #collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #collabwithme #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquote

read more
                               remember the time I passed with you What do you when your heart feels old and wrinkly? What makes your heart come back to life? 

#BackIntoShape

#collabchallenge  #yourquoteandmine
#collaborating with  YourQuote Baba  #yqbaba #collabwithme #yourquoteandmine #yourquote

K Harsita

What do you when your heart feels old and wrinkly? What makes your heart come back to life? #BackIntoShape #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                                realize that these wrinkles are just a distraction, actually he sent me here for a relevant task.  What do you when your heart feels old and wrinkly? What makes your heart come back to life? 

#BackIntoShape

Aniket Rai

read more
Think of the moments that I spent with you. What do you when your heart feels old and wrinkly? What makes your heart come back to life? 

#BackIntoShape

Shravanthi S

#BackIntoShape #yqbaba #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dye my graying expectations and top it with yet another hue of hope, believing that at least this time, the shroud of voidness creases itself with age. 
#backintoshape #yqbaba
#collabchallenge #yourquoteandmine

Bizz_are_ Soul

read more
praise the wounds,my heart bore
to gift me a precious present.... What do you when your heart feels old and wrinkly? What makes your heart come back to life? 

#BackIntoShape

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification