Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best collaborating Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best collaborating Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about national collaborating centre for aboriginal health, love coll 390, col ajay kumar sharma 110, hindi sad shayari for love inglish coll nahi aya, kya coll h hum 3,

• 58 Followers
  • 248 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Deepti Garg

mute video

Jayanta Roy

সুপ্রভাত বন্ধুরা, আজ আমার সাথে #Collab করে সম্পূর্ণ করো এই লেখাটি। #ভালোবেসেফেলেছি #কলকাতা_তোমার_জন্য #yqdada #YourQuoteAndMine #collaborating

read more
দু চোখে বাষ্প লেগে যায়,
কল্লোলিনী তিলোত্তমা নিমজ্জিত মুখরতায়;
আমি ভোরের বৃষ্টিফোঁটা,সন্ধ্যার নিয়ন বাতি
আমি নিবিড়তা পিয়াসী,ব্রাত্য ধর্ম-বর্ণ-জাতি,
আমি কাঁসর-ঘণ্টা,বিসর্জন কিংবা আগমনী,
হে শহর,ঘুমের নির্বাসনেও তোমাকে সহজেই চিনি...  সুপ্রভাত বন্ধুরা,

আজ আমার সাথে #Collab করে সম্পূর্ণ করো এই লেখাটি।

#ভালোবেসেফেলেছি 
#কলকাতা_তোমার_জন্য
#yqdada

Jayanta Roy

মনটা কেনো জানিনা ভীষণ খারাপ ... #yqdada #Bengali #your quote and mine #collaborating with piu shil read less.... #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Piu Shil

read more
জানিনা মনটা কখন কষ্ট পায়...
দুপুর গড়িয়ে বিকেল,একটা ফাঁকা বেঞ্চ
কিছু পলাশ ফুল ছড়িয়ে,বন্ধু তোমার অপেক্ষায়| মনটা কেনো জানিনা ভীষণ খারাপ ...
#yqdada #bengali #your quote  and mine #collaborating with piu shil read less.... #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Piu Shil

atrisheartfeelings

#Dilkibaatein #yourquotedidi #atrisheartfeelings #ananttripathi yourquotebaba apni_kalam_se mere_alfaaz #collaborating #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aarti Tiwari

read more
दिखावे में सभी अपने है असल में कोइ साथ नही है #dilkibaatein
#yourquotedidi #atrisheartfeelings #ananttripathi
yourquotebaba
apni_kalam_se
mere_alfaaz
#collaborating
   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aarti Tiwari

Jamil Hussain Mukta

Today, think of the possible reasons for something that happened in your life. It may or may not be important. Use #reasons #Collab #Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                                                :-
Which you avoid me,
Which you are going away from me,
Which you lost interest on me, 
Which you afraid of me, 
Which you changed yourself. 

I wish if I could know the reason I would try to ........................... Today, think of the possible reasons for something that happened in your life. It may or may not be important. 

Use #reasons 

#collab #challenge  #yourquoteandmine #collabwithme
#collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Jamil Hussain Mukta

What do you when your heart feels old and wrinkly? What makes your heart come back to life? #BackIntoShape #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine #collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #collabwithme #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquote

read more
                               remember the time I passed with you What do you when your heart feels old and wrinkly? What makes your heart come back to life? 

#BackIntoShape

#collabchallenge  #yourquoteandmine
#collaborating with  YourQuote Baba  #yqbaba #collabwithme #yourquoteandmine #yourquote

Jass SoDhi

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AT6in1thoughts • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this beautiful bg with your friends. 💚 It's a 6-in-1 collab challenge. ✍️✨ Share your random thoughts. • Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #collaborating #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
उलझी पड़ी है ज़िन्दगी

ए-ख़ुदा सुलझा दे ज़रा..... OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AT6in1thoughts • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this beautiful bg with your friends. 💚 It's a 6-in-1 collab challenge. ✍️✨ Share your random thoughts. 

• Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. ✨

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts

Abid

#Friendship love #collaborating with anshika raj #collaborating with Jasmine Sethi @anshikamadihaandislecollabs #partnerincollab #yqbaba Partner: Madiha hayaat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with A.S Isle

read more
Friendship is a bond so strong
It is always right and seldom wrong  #friendship #love
#collaborating with anshika raj
#collaborating with Jasmine Sethi
@anshika#madihaandislecollabs #partnerincollab
#yqbaba
Partner: Madiha hayaat #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with A.S Isle

Abid

Pic Google Thankyou for being there for me darling!! #yqbaba #partnerincollab #collaborating with anshika raj #collaborating with Jasmine Sethi #lovequotesb #roseandjack #BARNALI #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I would forever reciprocate your love,
On every nook, corner and any curve, 
Test me no further just go with the flow,
Some things are destined to hold on,
 no matter how slow. 
 Pic Google 
Thankyou for being there for me darling!!

#yqbaba  
#partnerincollab
#collaborating with anshika raj
#collaborating with Jasmine Sethi
#lovequotesb #roseandjack #barnali  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

#collaborating with Muskan Pathan ❤✒❤ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ritwika Dewan Ghosh

read more
She glided down the milky way,
A ride she thoroughly enjoyed..  #Collaborating with Muskan Pathan
❤✒❤   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ritwika Dewan Ghosh
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification