Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wordstu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wordstu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about word less than or equal to, words of wisdom love, love shayari hindi girlfriend 140 words, is charming a word, k for words with pictures,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

Most Often, I find myself in the trench of agonizing behaviour with the way I make the poems happen. But, If you look at it closely, The words are already embedded in the cosmos by virtue of the Supreme Lord.. We writers feel it from our hearts and further express it on paper through the inking of our emotions... The only pride for a writer should be that he/she is read by the person in need of an uplift.. #Poet #Inspiration #yqbaba #Agony #yqdidi #infinity #alokstates #wordstu

read more
"The Agony of a Poet"
"कवि का अहंकार"

कविता लिख कर जीवें परबस
कलम डाल के बैठे हैं ।
मेरी रचना हो सर्वोत्तम
अहम् पाल कर ऐंठे हैं ।।
                              कविता तो धारा अनन्त है
                              मन-मन्थन से झरती है ।
                              शब्द बहें निर्भ्रान्त भावना
                              कणा-कणा में रमती है ।। Most Often, I find myself in the trench of agonizing behaviour with the way I make the poems happen. 

But, If you look at it closely, The words are already embedded in the cosmos by virtue of the Supreme Lord..

We writers feel it from our hearts and further express it on paper through the inking of our emotions... 

The only pride for a writer should be that he/she is read by the person in need of an uplift..

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification