Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thepark Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thepark Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thep status, krung thep maha nakhon, krung thep, thep mahesuan, raiders of the lost ark cast,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Rumika Oraon

A young woman was jogging in the park with her child. After sometime, the kid started complaining, "I'm tired now. Can I stop here and rest?".
"No, my dear continue", replied the mother. 
"Mumma, please"
"Are you looking at that old man? He is running despite of his age and that's the secret of his fitness. Don't you wanna be healthy like him in your old days? If yes, then continue" #thepark #yqbaba #YQtales

Diwa

a conversation about love. #thepark love #Relationship #prose #yqbaba

read more
    An Outing at the Park with Nana and Maa

ME: maa, look at those two lovers. they look so sweet. maa, tell me about how you met pitaji.

MAA: yes, they look sweet, beta, but it was different during our time. before, you met your future husband or wife, with the guidance of your elders. i met your father because of your dada and nana's long-standing alliance. pitaji and i were fated to be together.

ME: but, maa, was it something you wanted? didn't you question it or even fight it?

MAA: no, beta. we weren't really allowed to question these things. it was the way things were done. besides, pitaji was always a good man.

NANA: naati, love has always been something developed between two people after marriage. it was a sacred union between two souls, destined to be together; guided by familial bonds and society. it was also a way to strengthen links. most unions, made under the guidance of elders, never ended up in heartbreak and divorce. now, love seems to have become underrated. relationships, nowadays, have become too easy to form and also easy to throw away.

ME: i want a love like that, nana. i want a love that lasts forever. a conversation about love.

#thepark #love #relationship #prose #yqbaba

Vishal Dixit

You can keep everything in wallet except the way from where the journey of yours wallet begins. #thepark#yqbaba#challenge#completed#wallet

Arpit Singh

Almost full fickle aged an old man,
Was Set to launch his second Term happiness sitting at the park,
With his daughter in-law and his grandson...

Still hoped,
His soldier ward will come sure,
And daily sunset make an end of their long eyed wait...🙂 #thepark#hope#eye#JustMe#YQbaba

Drg

Leaving behind the hustle and bustle of city life, there was a small park at the corner of an isolated street. Very few people knew about. It was no fancy park like you see these days. Just a few trees here and there, little shrubs, two or three wooden benches surrounded a middle playground for kids.Only a few locals and kids from the nearby slum would visit in the evening hours. One breezy evening, an old man, huffed as he approached the bench after a brisk walk of 40minutes. I must say thats #yqbaba #yqtales #thepark

read more
In our lives we meet thousands of faces, faces that love us for money, for power,for greed and then there are those,those noble faces, those selfless souls on earth that find love in humanity , that find comfort in helping others..

#thepark (story in caption)  Leaving behind the hustle and bustle of city life, there was a small park at the corner of an isolated street. Very few people knew about. It was no fancy park like you see these days. Just a few trees here and there, little shrubs, two or three wooden benches surrounded a middle  playground for kids.Only a few locals and kids from the nearby slum would visit in the evening hours. 
One breezy evening, an old man, huffed as he approached the bench after a brisk walk of 40minutes. I must say thats

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification