Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best prose Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best prose Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about example of prose poem about love, what is the difference between poetry and prose, lesson plan for prose poetry and composition, example of prose and poetry in literature, what is prose and poetry,

• 216 Followers
  • 1368 Stories

Benam Shayar

#prose

read more

Benam Shayar

#prose

read more

Chitra Iyer

It was her prose moment n his poetry moment.
Both poetry n prose danced in unison 
Poetry merged in prose 
There was a pregnant pause
The silence broke
Creativity was then reborn
with the rhymes of poetry
and the rhythm of prose..

#yqbaba #poetry #prose #lovewithwords #loveinwords

Major Mystique

Puddles, wet and dirty may not look like but are sources of resplendent beauty. The hickory colour roots you down to the mother earth, full of love. Look down into the browned puddles. The time around seems to stop. The raindrops fall down into them, crested ripples. Your reflection looks above at you, in the colours of nature and soil. Counting the drops, the mind pulls the strings of eternity. The worthless transitory seems yet more futile. Beauty lies, you realise, not in events, it lies #Nature #prose

read more
Puddles, wet and dirty may not look like but are sources of resplendent beauty. The hickory colour roots you down to the mother earth, full of love. 

(Complete prose in caption) Puddles, wet and dirty may not look like but are sources of resplendent beauty. The hickory colour roots you down to the mother earth, full of love. 

Look down into the browned puddles. The time around seems to stop. The raindrops fall down into them, crested ripples. Your reflection looks above at you, in the colours of nature and soil. 

Counting the drops, the mind pulls the strings of eternity. The worthless transitory seems yet more futile. Beauty lies, you realise, not in events, it lies

Blue Butterfly

The days I am silent (without words), are the times, when, I am in search of what to write.  #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #blankthoughts #randomthoughts #withoutwords #prose

Shree

हर शब्द, हर युक्ति, हर विचार, हर व्यवहार का अघोष्य और घोष्य उत्तर एक 'आप' हो, तब यह संयम होता है मन को -"हाँ, सब ठीक है।" क्यों होता है ऐसा? #छोटीसीबात #बाकीसबठीकहै #अबाध्यआशाएँ #कभीकभी #unboundeddesires #a_journey_of_thoughts #prose #yourquotedidi

read more
हर शब्द, हर युक्ति, हर विचार, हर व्यवहार का 
अघोष्य और घोष्य उत्तर एक 'आप' हो, 
तब यह संयम होता है मन को -"हाँ, सब ठीक है।"

क्यों होता है ऐसा?  हर शब्द, हर युक्ति, हर विचार, हर व्यवहार का अघोष्य और घोष्य उत्तर एक 'आप' हो, तब यह संयम होता है मन को -"हाँ, सब ठीक है।"
क्यों होता है ऐसा? 

#छोटीसीबात #बाकीसबठीकहै #अबाध्यआशाएँ #कभीकभी #unboundeddesires #a_journey_of_thoughts #prose #yourquotedidi

কলমে✒মন(Rabina Sarkar)

Sometimes you need to cherish your inner voice❤ #itsokayto #bestyqenglishquotes #yqbaba #prose #englishquote #rabinasarkar #রবিনাসরকার

read more
Sometimes, It's Ok to Give Up,
It's Ok to Go Back, 
It's Ok to Change The Direction, 
It's Ok not to be in the same Mindset As Before. 

But whatever the situation is
You just Need to Cherish Your Inner Voice First.

✍Rabina Sarkar Sometimes you need to cherish your inner voice❤

#itsokayto #bestyqenglishquotes #yqbaba #prose #englishquote #rabinasarkar #রবিনাসরকার

The Spearhead Poet

She wrote because magic in such a hard fast reality ceased to exist; She wrote because she realised that the lost magic could exist only in words written; She wrote because those magical words were what would heal, free people from all their miseries make them laugh, fall in love embrace their inner beauty despite things that may try to stop that from happening. #prose #musingtime

The Spearhead Poet

I look beyond the horizons that call out my name, and promise me a new day of hopes and beginnings. The Sun shines a moment of resilience and emergence on me while the moon cradles my damp moments in realisations and tells me that sometimes it is alright to seek refuge, in someone's place; That someone being me and the safe haven to my confessions and vulnerabilities, my heart. For the only thing that would save me, despite the fragility, would be my heart and its everlasting rhythm of existence. #musingsoflife #prose

The Spearhead Poet

I asked the skies, in all innocence about the beauty of a soul, and she replied in all silence. When she brought the sun, to shower his rays o'er eyes that refused to wake up from the intoxication of night, I grabbed a fistful of saffron, golden yellow, red and smeared it upon my skin. 

The skies rejoiced my attempts at artistic expression of my self, but preferred to answer through their clouds that now involved in a spurious clash, from a genteel drift. They poured, against the claps of thunder, and lightning that seemed to guide the rain to pour all over me, much against my vain attempts at protest. 

It rained a unified river of saffron, golden yellow and red, while the sky opened up her clouds and summoned the sun to throw his light upon my now, baptised self, the wind caressing my skin as the puddles now, reflected my self. 

// Maybe that was the sky's way of saying it. #prose #poetic #writersofinstagram #writer #writing #writersofindia #author #indianwriters
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification