Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best feel_trapped Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best feel_trapped Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you begin to feel the pull of the hallucination, can you feel the love tonight, you begin to feel like home, feel your love tonight tab, feel your love tonight lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Drg

I wish we could go back to the days when we were best friends. You sensed my sadness from afar,and always managed to cheer me up. Now, I feel trapped in time, with schedules and people running everywhere with the ticking of the clock all around me. I breathe, yet, I don’t feel alive. I am happy celebrating this gift of life, yet, I feel my senses have numbed. The stinging pain hurts but I am not able to cry. I feel like calling you or drop you a text and tell you tonight that, “I am sad, please help me, I need you.” But I won’t.I know exactly what you will say and I am not ready to hear the same thing again. I wish you would understand that at this moment I do not need philosophical references,but a caring hand of a friend and warm arms of a person I once called my “best friend” #bestfriends #feel_trapped #needyou #latenightmusings #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification