Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best relyon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best relyon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about relyon softech ltd, relyon solar, relyon, rely meaning in hindi, rely meaning in english,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

asparklinsoul

I need you
to rely on.

I want you
to want me
more. rely on❤️

#asparklinsoul 
#roohmann
#knight_king 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#love

Drg

I do need someone to rely on, for emotional support. Someone who will reciprocate love and care. Someone who will keep things transparent. Be honest. Who will shiver to lie..someone who will understand that no matter what happens in life, there is no reason to lie to me, that I'll truly understand. #Need #understand #relyon #Misconception #yqbaba

read more
It is true I needed someone.
Someone I could lean on.
But the only misconception 
that I bore in my mind is that 
I needed YOU! I do need someone to rely on, for emotional support. Someone who will reciprocate love and care. Someone who will keep things transparent. Be honest. Who will shiver to lie..someone who will understand that no matter what happens in life, there is no reason to lie to me, that I'll truly understand.

#need  #understand #relyon #misconception #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification