Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Misconception Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Misconception Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about misconception quotes, mis you, relatedness of mis with management activities, nrml and mis, i mis you 260,

• 24 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Poet Maddy

मेरी जान तुम्हारी मोहब्बत की निशानी को, हमने आज तक कुछ इस तरह संभाल रखा है......... #darling#SignLove#Gift#Handkerchief#Cupboard#Relationship#Friendship#thought#Misconception........ #Poetry

read more
मेरी जान तुम्हारी मोहब्बत की निशानी को,
हमने आज तक कुछ इस तरह संभाल रखा है.........
तुमने इक रोज़ हमको दिया था जो तोहफ़े में,
हमारे कमरे की अलमारी में वो रूमाल रखा है.........
तुम तो निबाहते रहे हमसे ये रिश्ता दोस्ती का,
कुछ ज़्यादा ही गहराई से ज़िंदगी भर यूं तो.............
और हमको लगा तुम करते थे मोहब्बत हमसे,
हमने बस इसी ग़लतफ़हमी को पाल रखा है...........

©Poet Maddy मेरी जान तुम्हारी मोहब्बत की निशानी को,
हमने आज तक कुछ इस तरह संभाल रखा है.........
#Darling#Sign#Love#Gift#Handkerchief#Cupboard#Relationship#Friendship#Thought#Misconception........

Dr Bibhash C Jha

mute video

Chittaranjan Sahoo

Vehum Se Bhi Aksar Khatm Ho Jaate Hain Kuch Rishte
Kasoor Har Baar Galtiyon Ka Nahi Hota
 #life #love #misconception #lifelessons #relationship #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

MSJ Quotes

When prejudice blocks the perception, inception of misconceptions begin..! #msj #msjquotes #perception #inception #misconception #opinion #wrong #right

kiran khan

mute video

Mansi Rajput

21 treated me well I suppose. Tell us about yourself. What's your #GreatestLoss in 2021? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine #Misconception #doubts #clarity #bliss Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the loss of misconceptions and preconceived notions.  21 treated me well I suppose.
Tell us about yourself. What's your #greatestloss in 2021? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine #misconception #doubts #clarity #bliss 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sherlock Doyle

They did conclude correctly. #girl #Sea #Reflection #mermaid #Idiot thoughts #Misconception #unknown

read more
A little girl looked into the sea, watching for mermaids. She saw her reflection and concluded that she'd spotted one. She walked away, thinking that the sea must be full of mermaids who looked like her.

Meanwhile, the mermaids have also been watching. They'd seen the girl mistaking her reflection for a mermaid, and they came to a very different conclusion. They swam away, thinking...

Everyone up there must be an idiot. They did conclude correctly.

#girl #sea #reflection #mermaid #idiot #thoughts #misconception #unknown

Karthik Krishnamurthy

130 #yqbaba #Misconception #fly #Earth #gravity #limit #Vision Pic courtesy: http://www.designbolts.com/2013/06/04/superman-man-of-steel-2013-movie-wallpapers-hd/

read more
There is a common misconception on earth that anything that flies up has to come down at some point. 

Only intellects are very well aware that,  gravity has limits but visions don't !! #130 #yqbaba #misconception #fly #earth #gravity #limit #vision 

Pic courtesy: http://www.designbolts.com/2013/06/04/superman-man-of-steel-2013-movie-wallpapers-hd/

Hira Vajahat

#Misconception

read more
Don't live in an ocean of misconceptions,swim across the shore of reality! #misconception

Diwa

"Misconception" © WeHeartIt@Pinterest.Com Photo. #Misconception #diwa #yqbaba

read more
The fire burns, brightly, in her eyes;
You think it's blazing hatred;
Yet, in truth, it's stubborn,
Unadulterated love. "Misconception"

© WeHeartIt@Pinterest.Com Photo.
#Misconception #diwa #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore