Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MnMgasp Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MnMgasp Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, hai mga, mga character sa noli me tangere,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMgasp #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #MnMdesire

read more
when you chain me...
You push me,
while I deny to be yours,
you bind me
in your charms
as you tame me,
my flesh and bones 
act on your spells
of lust and desire...
I give myself in,
as we go with the flow
while we weave our risque tales
under the sheets... Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMgasp #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba  #napowrimo   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons 
#mnmdesire

ujjwal pratap singh

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMgasp #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #yqlove

read more

Surrender
To the shadows nipping at my consciousness, ruling my inner mind and dampening my heart.
heart beating strong, insistent, true.
Surrender, past flames of heat 
burning to ash my hatred, my fear, my shame
Surrender, to the infinite love
released from white hot coals Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMgasp #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba  #napowrimo   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons  #yqlove

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification