Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BharatPe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BharatPe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about damanpreet kaur bharatpe, bharatpe, jay jay bharat mata poem in hindi, mera desh bharat essay in hindi, bharat ki prakriti par kavita in hindi,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sita Prasad

Rough translation: You won't get anything by buttering me. It's #AshneerGrover at #YQMeme. 🦈Collab on this #funnymeme, make your multiple #Sharktank #BharatPe #SharkTankIndia entries to #YQMT2888. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤭 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My kid: Mom you look so pretty today 

Me: Rough translation: You won't get anything by buttering me.

It's #AshneerGrover at #YQMeme.

🦈Collab on this #FunnyMeme, make your multiple #SharkTank #BharatPe #SharkTankIndia entries to #YQMT2888.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤭  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Mir Sohail

Rough translation: It was a total waste of time. It's #AshneerGrover at #YQMeme. 🦈Collab on this #funnymeme, make your multiple #Sharktank #BharatPe #SharkTankIndia entries to #YQMT2861. Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
YQ ne dil dukhaaya 
aapka be mera be— % & Rough translation: It was a total waste of time.

🦈Collab on this #FunnyMeme, make your multiple #SharkTank #BharatPe #SharkTankIndia entries to #YQMT2861.

Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

Rough translation: This is rubbish. Stop it. It's #AshneerGrover at #YQMeme. 🦈Collab on this #funnymeme, make your multiple #Sharktank #BharatPe #SharkTankIndia entries to #YQMT2853. Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Beyrozgaar logue sai paisey maangtey ho— % & Rough translation: This is rubbish. Stop it.

🦈Collab on this #FunnyMeme, make your multiple #SharkTank #BharatPe #SharkTankIndia entries to #YQMT2853.

Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Rough translation: You won't get anything by buttering me. It's #AshneerGrover at #YQMeme. 🦈Collab on this #funnymeme, make your multiple #Sharktank #BharatPe #SharkTankIndia entries to #YQMT2888. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤭 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Kuch rasgulle, gulabjamun, rasmalai....ityadi denge to kuch ho sakta hai — % & Rough translation: You won't get anything by buttering me.

🦈Collab on this #FunnyMeme, make your multiple #SharkTank #BharatPe #SharkTankIndia entries to #YQMT2888.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤭  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Rough translation: It was a total waste of time. It's #AshneerGrover at #YQMeme. 🦈Collab on this #funnymeme, make your multiple #Sharktank #BharatPe #SharkTankIndia entries to #YQMT2861. Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Mahua Moitra to Speaker after she was interrupted in the middle of a very forceful and emotive speech. — % & Rough translation: It was a total waste of time.

🦈Collab on this #FunnyMeme, make your multiple #SharkTank #BharatPe #SharkTankIndia entries to #YQMT2861.

Kamlesh Gupta

read more
मेरे ऑफर को ना बोलकर Rough translation: It was a total waste of time.

Siddarth

Rough translation: It was a total waste of time. It's #AshneerGrover at #YQMeme. 🦈Collab on this #funnymeme, make your multiple #BharatPe #SharkTankIndia entries to #YQMT2861. Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba

read more
Me during my teen days, to that 18+ listed 
movie after getting to see only kissing scene — % & Rough translation: It was a total waste of time.

🦈Collab on this #FunnyMeme, make your multiple  #BharatPe #SharkTankIndia entries to #YQMT2861.

Kamlesh Gupta

read more
मेरे ऑफर को ना बोलकर Rough translation: It was a total waste of time.

مومن

Rough translation: This is rubbish. Stop it. It's #AshneerGrover at #YQMeme. 🦈Collab on this #funnymeme, make your multiple #Sharktank #BharatPe #SharkTankIndia entries to #YQMT2853. Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Even I too hate online classes. 😫— % & Rough translation: This is rubbish. Stop it.

🦈Collab on this #FunnyMeme, make your multiple #SharkTank #BharatPe #SharkTankIndia entries to #YQMT2853.

kaushik

read more
क्या कहा? नाम बदलना है?
Your quote 😊 से Premium quote? 😊— % & Rough translation: This is rubbish. Stop it.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification