Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Trembling Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Trembling Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about trembling meaning in hindi, trembling meaning in urdu, kierkegaard fear and trembling, trembling meaning in marathi, trembling of hands,

• 5 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

True creativity is in conveying a lot in a few words. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem. Here's my try: Do you not miss me the same way I do not miss you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Englishpoetry #tinku_ranjan_mitra #englishlovepoem #Trembling #Eyelids

read more
Fear filled with trembling lips,
Look closely at the eyelids,
The picture was filled with satisfaction. True creativity is in conveying a lot in a few words. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3linelovepoem. Here's my try:

Do you not miss me
the same way
I do not miss you?   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 
#englishpoetry #tinku_ranjan_mitra #englishlovepoem #trembling #eyelids

rohit pawar

Mausam Agrawal

Holding tray with the trembling hands
He was working since the age of 8
Torn clothes and empty stomach
Forced him to stay long
To work till late
But very less he was paid
 still he  carried his smile
Innocence was his only assest of life...
The manager used to punish him
For every cup he broke
He used to cry
Yet again he had to go to work..
He used to see children going to school
But he had to work on the shop... #Labourday #trembling #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #punish #hope #work #broken #Child

Huzaifa Bhat

#Trembling LOVE BY #huxaifawrites #huxaifawrites#Love#nojotonews#nojotolive#Motivation#Stories mohd_saquib_537 Mo Nazim Alam Umar Shah Yawar Amin #poem

read more
You can never imagine What love is?What it can turn to?You can never give the right explanations of it ,because you never know what is next.It causes love , i mean extreme love yeah that trembling one, it cause chaos ,trust me very bad one .It can change you to hell or heaven or worse. #TREMBLING LOVE BY #HUXAIFAWRITES 
#huxaifawrites#love#nojotonews#nojotolive#motivation#stories mohd_saquib_537 Mo Nazim Alam Umar Shah Yawar Amin

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification