Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notmiss Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notmiss Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, usehistory.push is not a function,

• 31 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Deepak Sbk

#notmiss #Love

read more

Fairy Lights

It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Missing #Desperately

read more
I miss "The Missing" desperately..  It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #missing #desperately

Mysterious

It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm having a happiest day .
because I know you will never be with me again .... It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mathan kumar G

It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I miss me It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine

K Harsita

Memories of loved one's... Can be your " #friendandfoe". It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Memories

read more
I am starting to live my life again.  Memories of loved one's... Can be your " #friendandfoe". 
It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #memories

Osho Jain

It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
You are in my heart...
When you are in words...
When you steal my every dream to miss you every day....  It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Suchita Pandey

It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey #सुचितापाण्डेय

read more
my emotion are collapsing and confused,  what to do?  It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey #सुचितापाण्डेय

Bizz_are_ Soul

It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #brokenheart #nottomissyou

read more
I have given up on you, forever... It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#brokenheart 
#nottomissyou

Rabindra Kumar Ram

read more
you try to stay away with me...and ignore me some time...!!! It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
You never felt to even say a word before leaving for forever  It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification