Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATdiarybg1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATdiarybg1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about atdi in english, atd course information in marathi, atd course in pune, atd full form, atd meaning,

• 9 Followers
  • 11 Stories

cressy adoline

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATdiarybg1 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Fill the blank pages of this beautiful diary with your soulful words. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #picquote #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Dear dairy,

You are my 
precious possession,
You help me out a lot, 
in taking crucial decisions 
of my life, I sealed all my
happy and memorable 
moments in you! 
Thank u for being my guide,
and my little world!
 OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATdiarybg1  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Fill the blank pages of this beautiful diary with your soulful words. ✨

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATdiarybg1 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Fill the blank pages of this beautiful diary with your soulful words. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #picquote #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
""HAIKU""

As dead leaf these books
No growing by reading these
Implanted knowledge OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATdiarybg1  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Cerebral Derange

read more
With cremated
words diary is,
Yet breath and
live with blankness, OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATdiarybg1  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Cerebral Derange

read more
""HAIKU""

As dead leaf these books
No growing by reading these
Implanted knowledge OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATdiarybg1  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Cerebral Derange

read more
With cremated
words diary is,
Yet breath and
live with blankness, OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATdiarybg1  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Poonam Suyal

read more
Take care of yourself 
Then only
You can take care of others  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATdiarybg1  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Thiru

read more
இப்போதானே 
சொன்னேன் 
அதுக்குள்ள 
மறந்து போச்சா? 
👊👊👊 OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATdiarybg1  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

INK IMPRESSION

By .... Thomas gray and me OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATdiarybg1 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Fill the blank pages of this beautiful diary with your soulful words. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #picquote #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Rich people should not laugh 
     on the poor people.
Death is the end of our life.
We should not be proud of our 
noble birth, position and wealth.. By .... Thomas gray and me 
OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 
#ATdiarybg1  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Suvi Tripathi❣

Follow if you like OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATdiarybg1 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Fill the blank pages of this beautiful diary with your soulful words. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #picquote #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
मेरी जिन्दगी के इन कोरे पन्नों मे,
तुम प्यार की परिभाषा हो.. Follow if you like 
OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATdiarybg1  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATdiarybg1 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Fill the blank pages of this beautiful diary with your soulful words. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #brokenheart #ms #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #chochi #guitargirl

read more
My day without you is terrible like,
Looking at the shadow but there's no person standing ....
A gloomy face without expressions 
Finally glad eyes looking for you  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATdiarybg1  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification