Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpquestion Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpquestion Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 14 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this prompt suggested by Hansika Bansal ❤️🍿 #pnpquestion #pnpforever #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp220721 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I wish to see this 'forever' 
But I am not gonna be here forever
Yet, I sometimes feel it's presence in me. 
Doesn't life continue forever? 
Wait. Death doesn't believe in a forever
Everything must die. Forever too. 
Wait. Is death only a comma, 
helping forever to take a 
short or long break and continue its journey? 
Maybe life is the only forever. 
Let's pass on the baton of untangling this 
myth of a forever and make forever real. 
Let's get real, forever.  Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this prompt suggested by Hansika Bansal ❤️🍿

#pnpquestion #pnpforever #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp220721   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Collab with Pen & Popcorn's prompt and answer the question interestingly.🙌🏻❤ #cinemagraph #pnpletgoques #pnpquestion #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp230721 Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
 Accept the fact that Holding it back wouldn't do any Good Either.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal
 Collab with Pen & Popcorn's prompt and answer the question interestingly.🙌🏻❤

#cinemagraph #pnpletgoques #pnpquestion #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #yqdidi  
#pnp230721  

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

नमस्ते मित्रों।❤✨ कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने भावपूर्ण शब्द।😇💫 #pnpquestion #pnphindiques13 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp220721 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
जिसने जी ली
उसने पा ली ।
- अदिती कपीश अग्रवाल
 नमस्ते मित्रों।❤✨
कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने भावपूर्ण शब्द।😇💫

#pnpquestion #pnphindiques13  #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp220721 #yqbaba #yqdidi   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen & Popcorn's question prompt if you're still awake.😊🙌🏻❤ Font: Garamond #pnpquestion #pnpforgiving #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn

read more
Hurt and pain smile
and begin to retreat
and my soul is free to breathe Hey writero! Collab with Pen & Popcorn's question prompt if you're still awake.😊🙌🏻❤

Font: Garamond

#pnpquestion #pnpforgiving #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen & Popcorn's question prompt if you're still awake🙌🏻❤ Font: Garamond #pnpquestion #pnpheartbreak #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #yqdidi love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn

read more
In the noise and din of heartbreak
I never did hear another sound Hey writero! Collab with Pen & Popcorn's question prompt if you're still awake🙌🏻❤

#pnpquestion #pnpheartbreak #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #yqdidi #love   #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Collab with Pen n Popcorn's question prompt and tell us what the setting sun says to you. #pnpquestion #pnpsunsetsays #pnp050820 #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
It says a good bye with a promise 
to welcome me with a big hello.  Collab with Pen n Popcorn's question prompt and tell us what the setting sun says to you. 

#pnpquestion #pnpsunsetsays #pnp050820 #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Collab with Pen n Popcorn's question prompt if you're yet awake✒️❤️🍿 #pnpquestion #suffervsstruggle #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp310720 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Suffering is a choice  to overcome it 
And
Struggling is a challenge to prove and 
comeout as a learner or winner.  Collab with Pen n Popcorn's question prompt if you're yet awake✒️❤️🍿

#pnpquestion #suffervsstruggle #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp310720 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn if you're still awake and have a peaceful night's sleep❤ Good night🙂 #cinemagraph #pnpquestion #pennpopcorn #pnpnightspeace #collabwithpnp #Night #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
My thoughts which 
are observed after 
the responsibility is at rest for a while.  Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn if you're still awake and have a peaceful night's sleep❤

Good night🙂

#cinemagraph #pnpquestion #pennpopcorn #pnpnightspeace #collabwithpnp #night #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhinivesh Kumar

Is it due to the relief we get 
from the scary eyes around us ? Scary Society

#cinemagraph #pnpnightscomfort #pnpquestion #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Hey writero! Collab with Pen & Popcorn's question prompt, before you sleep🙌🏻😌❤ Font: Garamond #cinemagraph #pnpquestion #pnpsatisfaction #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #yqdiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn

read more
Moving ahead....
And learning from the past
Is better than looking back....
And getting hurt, 
the pain will forever last

Hey writero! Collab with Pen & Popcorn's question prompt, before you sleep🙌🏻😌❤

#cinemagraph #pnpquestion #pnpsatisfaction #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #yqdiary  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification