Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp070720 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp070720 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 11 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make hilarious memes on this template! 😅 #pnpspongebobmeme3 #pnp070720 #pnpmeme #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme

read more
Whenever I proudly think that I cannot forget but invariably do,
my mind always prompting me 👇🏽 Hey writero! 
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make hilarious memes on this template! 😅

#pnpspongebobmeme3
#pnp070720
#pnpmeme 
#pennpopcorn 
#collabwithpnp

Chitra Iyer

Morning People! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and be grateful to our senses today. #pnpgrateful #gratefulsenses #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp070720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I touch beauty
I see love
I speak truth
I hear pain
I am touched
by divinity
reminding me
to live and love
and be grateful
for an ever
present now Morning People!
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and be grateful to our senses today.

#pnpgrateful #gratefulsenses #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp070720  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Poonam Suyal

Anuj Jain Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make hilarious memes on this template! 😅 #pnpspongebobmeme3 #pnp070720 #pnpmeme #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme

read more
Anuj ne rasgulle khaye! Ab gulabjun pe hath saaf kar raha hai! Arre rasmali aur ladoo bhi....Ruk hi nahi raha ye to Anuj Jain
Hey writero! 
#pnpspongebobmeme3
#pnp070720
#pnpmeme 
#pennpopcorn 
#collabwithpnp

Nfb ..

Morning People! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and be grateful to our senses today. #pnpgrateful #gratefulsenses #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp070720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
that due to them ,
I am able to survive the 
Empty hours.
I am able to recognize the
Love,I abide and 
Hate , everything that wounds 
My soul. Morning People!
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and be grateful to our senses today.

#pnpgrateful #gratefulsenses #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp070720  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make hilarious memes on this template! 😅 #pnpspongebobmeme3 #pnp070720 #pnpmeme #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme

read more
15 lakh per person seems a good figure for impact and befool the bhakts. Hey writero! 

#pnpspongebobmeme3
#pnp070720
#pnpmeme 
#pennpopcorn 
#collabwithpnp

Anuj Jain

“Life is really generous to those who pursue their personal legend.” – Paulo Coelho Hello Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and share some beautiful thoughts. #pnptftd #tftdlegend #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp070720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Life rewards effort,
Not excuses. “Life is really generous to those who pursue their personal legend.”
– Paulo Coelho

Hello Writero!
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and share some beautiful thoughts.

#pnptftd #tftdlegend #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp070720  #YourQuoteAndMine

Insprational Qoute

Hey writero! This prompt is suggested by "one day admin ". Check out our pinned post to know what it is.😌 #pnpmereshabd #pnphindi #pnp070720 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
इस जमाने की सोच को अपना लिया था,
स्वयं ही खुद का गला घोंट लिया था,
संकुचित विचार की जहन में उतार लिया था,
एक प्रचण्ड विचार दिल मे दबा था,
उसी ने मुझें वास्तविकता का दर्पण दिखा दिया,
रूढ़ि सोच ने आधुनिकता का दामन थाम लिया था,
बस वहिं से मुझमें जान आ गई,
विचारों में गहरा समुद्र की बाढ़ आ गई,
मेरे शब्दों को पहचान मिल गई,
ऐसा लगा मुर्दा शरीर मे नई जान आ गई। Hey writero! 
This prompt is suggested by "one day admin ". Check out our pinned post to know what it is.😌

#pnpmereshabd
#pnphindi 
#pnp070720
#pennpopcorn 
#collabwithpnp

Hansika Bansal

Hello Writero! This is a prompt suggested by ''one day admin''. Check out our pinned post to know what it is. #eccedentesiasthb #pnptimedecided #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp070720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
When you held my hands ,
And brought me closer !
While we were residing, 
In each other's arms, 
Time was wishing that 
May this time never ever pass.
It was happy to see our love ,
To see us together,  forever. 

Hello Writero! 
This is a prompt suggested by ''one day admin''.  Check out our pinned post to know what it is.
#eccedentesiasthb
#pnptimedecided #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp070720  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdharani Panda

Hey writero! This prompt is suggested by "one day admin " . Check out our pinned post to know what it is.😌 #pnplikethesea #pnp070720 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
You are like water. 
Without the water
Sea has no value ever.  Hey writero! 
This prompt is suggested by "one day admin " . Check out our pinned post to know what it is.😌 

#pnplikethesea #pnp070720
#pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba 
  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdharani Panda

“Life is really generous to those who pursue their personal legend.” – Paulo Coelho Hello Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and share some beautiful thoughts. #pnptftd #tftdlegend #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp070720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Life gives us many 
chances to live, so 
don't waste your 
life for anyone. 
 “Life is really generous to those who pursue their personal legend.”
– Paulo Coelho

Hello Writero!
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and share some beautiful thoughts.

#pnptftd #tftdlegend #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp070720  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification