Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best authenticityin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best authenticityin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about _app.default.auth is not a function, •models the way with authenticity and humility, authentic meaning in hindi, authentic meaning in marathi, fearlessly authentic meaning in hindi,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #authenticityin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Your mother's love  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #authenticityin2lines

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #authenticityin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We build strength of character that will allow us to be of great service  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #authenticityin2lines

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
How could I accept the project which had underhand dealings? 
I refused to compromise despite the ridiculously high compensation offered.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #authenticityin2lines

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
The appearance can be fancy,
But the essence is pure. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #authenticityin2lines

Anuj Jain

read more
Are you sure this poison is not spurious? 
Proof of the pudding is in its eating.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #authenticityin2lines

Dr. Aastha Jain

It's genuine... If not a genuine story- a genuine imagination Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #authenticityin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My combination of words in patterns that never existed. 
And then combining patterns to create that one real story that will ever exist.  It's genuine... If not a genuine story- a genuine imagination

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #authenticityin2lines

No Name

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #authenticityin2lines Like, share and comment My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Never pretend to be like anyone else because your authenticity lies in your character and the little things you do wholeheartedly Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #authenticityin2lines
Like, share and comment

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Love never dies
for lifetime still in his eyes Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #authenticityin2lines

Madhav Jha

read more
As geniune as a lie for thinking oddly in odd situation by others, a matter of time itself;

As truth as a hidden treasure which will open the luck even to favour up.

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #authenticityin2lines

Manmohan Singh

read more
 Pain when you describe with simplicity,
Usually have more authenticity....... Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #authenticityin2lines

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification