Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best grishmathinking Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best grishmathinking Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about grishma ritu in english, grishma ritu in marathi, grishma ritu par kavita in hindi, poem on grishma ritu in hindi, grishma ritu poem in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 45 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Grishma Doshi

You can't hate some people because they themselves are an emotion in you that grew in you. 🧡📙📙🧡
#emotions #love #hate #relations #bloodrelations #connections #oneliner #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

At times change is smaller or bigger not by the efforts we make but by the intention we have, or the impact it can make. 🧡📙📙🧡
#change #efforts #intentions #impact #life #programmerlife #oneliner #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

We love it when we feel that we are hero but we love it more when we can share it with someone that how you did and what you did. Maybe because you want to feel it with their eyes and their words little more. 🧡📙📙🧡
#achievement #becominghero #feelinghappy #sharing #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

We want someone to watch us
as we can't keep watching ourselves
because it's hard to do so tenderly. 🧡📙📙🧡
#beingcared #beingloved #beingtogether #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

🧡📙📙🧡 #yourquote #yqjourney #yqbaba #grishmathinking

read more
I always thought few things will always be like that they will be just there. And believing that I want to be with them, walking with them every single day. I too keep making efforts. But what to do when they go away, what to do when they have to go? 

We can cry together and smile for the time we had together. And promise to cherish what we have created altogether. 🧡📙📙🧡
#yourquote #yqjourney #yqbaba #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

Learning to create a space for each other
but not forgetting to keep some for yourself makes a good relationship. But reminding each other to enjoy that space, and letting each other go in there makes the relationship better. 🧡📙📙🧡
#learn #unlearn #beingtogether #space #relationships #selfreminders #healthyrelationship #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

There are questions you ask yourself but wait for them to answer. And If you get an answer you are a lucky person. 

PS: "Will I be lucky?" 🧡📙📙🧡
#question #answer #uncertainity #future #luck #wait #peaceofheart #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

Is missing a person remains "missing" 
if they remember you everytime you are missing them? 🧡📙📙🧡
#missing #remembering #person #special #newthings #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

I regret being rude today but not for others
but for my personality
and I hope I never forget it. 🖤📓📓🖤
#regret #anger #selfawareness #personality #thinkingmode #becomingbetter #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

We do like or love things when they are fresh and new. But after a while we need them, we want them to be old and familiar. As that's the way we can keep liking and loving them being the beings conditioned to lean towards comfort zone and familiarity. 🧡📙📙🧡
#beinghuman #new #old #familiar #conditioning #comfortzone #beingattached #grishmathinking
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification