Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ufoday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ufoday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ufo movies share price, ufo moviez share price, ufo share price, ufo moviez india ltd, real ufo footage 10,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Harwinder Singh

#ufoday

read more
mute video

Swapnil Moon

Happy World UFO Day! 👾😂 #Collab Use #ufoday ANNOUNCEMENT: YourQuote Postman has started giving out challenges. Today's challenge is to write a letter to aliens! You never know they may read it. So write one and use #WorldUFODay #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
May be UFO is the flying drone.😯
But, controller must be in 
some alien's hands.👽 Happy World UFO Day! 👾😂 
#collab 
Use #UFODay 
ANNOUNCEMENT: 
YourQuote Postman has started giving out challenges. Today's challenge is to write a letter to aliens! You never know they may read it. So write one and use #WorldUFODay   

#yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

K Harsita

It was midnight and the hostel was dreaming. I put my telescope to captured the sky. In the morning, me and my friends started looking at pictures taken by my telescope. "Today is world UFO day, who knows, it might have captured a UFOs roaming in the galaxy." As I looked all my pictures I found them reasonable. I opened my laptop and looked for the facts about UFOs being capture in videos and photos by photographers and scientists. After searching for a while about the facts, my eyes ran into a #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #ufoday #ATifimeetanalien

read more
I will tell them this story...

As I looked through the broken glass window, an big eyeball just like cricket boll peeped at me, I noticed it as having blue iris just like mankind. "Oh no! they saw me. They will not leave me, they will take me in their spaceship, they will eat me alive." Thoughts ran into my 
mind. The eyeball which was flying without even
having wings. Wasn't connected to any 
long tube or any magnetic element or object either.
I ducked under the table and started searching for
my friend who was fainted because of the quake that
landing spaceship caused. I dragged him behind the door.
He peeped at me blinking his one eye. 
"What! was it all drama?".
He dragged me on the floor and advised me to fake death.
"This is the only way to get rid of them for time being."
(Full in caption) It was midnight and the hostel was dreaming. I put my telescope to captured the sky.
In the morning, me and my friends started looking at pictures taken by my telescope.
"Today is world UFO day, who knows, it might have captured a UFOs roaming in the galaxy."
As I looked all my pictures I found them reasonable. I opened my laptop and looked for the facts about UFOs being capture in videos and photos by photographers and scientists. After searching for a while about the facts, my eyes ran into a

K Harsita

An Invitation from earth #Collab Use #ufoday #Alien #arrivalofalien ANNOUNCEMENT: YourQuote Postman has started giving out challenges. Today's challenge is to write a letter to aliens! You never know they may read it. So write one and use #WorldUFODay #yqbabachallenge #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Dear friend from far far away, 
In the occasion of your creation, 
this is a small earth's invitation. 
Your presence will bring the life to all 
the movies and serials that we've done, 
here you'll may not feel like home 
but your luxuries will be our concern. 
So do come with your allys and pal
we will be pleased with your arrival. 
one of your fans.  An Invitation from earth
 #collab 
Use #UFODay 
#alien
#arrivalofalien
ANNOUNCEMENT: 
YourQuote Postman has started giving out challenges. Today's challenge is to write a letter to aliens! You never know they may read it. So write one and use #WorldUFODay   
#yqbabachallenge

Abid

Happy World UFO Day! Use the first three words you see in your next piece. There are six words in total. You can use all the six words too. Feel free to #Collab Use #ufoday ANNOUNCEMENT: #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #WorldUFODay

read more
ALIENS remain mystical to earthlings
cos they have been seen by some human beings
We believe that there is life on  Mars too
But we haven't seen or heard of any dwellings. 
Films have been made and humans Abducted by them, 
But they have been literally used to stir things
Space SHIPS, rockets and star trek movies
All have minted money and relayed absurd things. 

Happy World UFO Day! 
Use the first three words you see in your next piece. 
There are six words in total. 
You can use all the six words too. Feel free to #collab 
Use #UFODay 

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Krish Vj

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATifimeetanalien • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Here's a special prompt on UFO DAY. What if you meet an alien? Think about it, and write.✨ BG credits: Alwin The Scribbler You all are free to share your original clicks/sketches with us. Just DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #ufoday

read more
If I meet an alien , I will ask that what is your cast and religions.??

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATifimeetanalien 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Here's a special prompt on UFO DAY. What if you meet an alien? Think about it, and write.✨ 

BG credits: Alwin The Scribbler
You all are free to share your original clicks/sketches with us. Just DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATifimeetanalien • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Here's a special prompt on UFO DAY. What if you meet an alien? Think about it, and write.✨ BG credits: Alwin The Scribbler You all are free to share your original clicks/sketches with us. Just DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #ufoday

read more
will ask it to eradicate covid19

Here's a special prompt on UFO DAY. What if you meet an alien? Think about it, and write.✨ 

You all are free to share your original clicks/sketches with us. Just DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there.

Sourajita D

Strange are the unknowns,
We think to invade not to relate.
We think of war and not to propagate,
The message of love in alien's lane!
 #sourajita #yqbaba #quotes 
#ufoday #ufo #love #war #abduct

passion prose❤️

read more
That'd be soo insane .! 

You know why OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATifimeetanalien 

Rajeshwari Thendapani

read more
I'll take n 
Number of selfies

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification