Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onlyatnight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onlyatnight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about only love can break your heart lyrics, only love can hurt like this lyrics, only love can hurt like this, only for you my life, only love lyrics,

• 36 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

What happens #onlyatnight? #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

When the moon shines
When the stars twinkle
We have a peaceful sleep
We have no tensions
Everything comes to a halt
Thus go in deep meditation What happens #onlyatnight? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

What happens #onlyatnight? #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more

We realise, 
Morning is coming.
Night has parallelism with your efforts and morning has beauty of those efforts.
Very gm🌻
Happy navratri 🌼🌻🙏🌄 What happens #onlyatnight? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Osho Jain

It is #onlyatnight when the thoughts arrange themselves in a train and I can afford to make them journey on the rails of a long form. P. S. My Lockdown Diary for tonight might be delayed. I am working on something and it will take a while to finish. Don't wait. Read it tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
We wait for new morning...
That last evening , we all were wearing a facade of materialism...
But the night starts, we shed off every facade...
Original me and original night and that serenity of time... 
And dreams with u, 
And dreams without u, 
And then I realise, morning is mine... 
New inventions, New persons, New interpretations, New condolences... 
Old was just my memory with that night... 
Happy morning... 
Sorry for delayed quote... Since, it was night quote homework 🌻
 It is #onlyatnight when the thoughts arrange themselves in a train and I can afford to make them journey on the rails of a long form.

P. S. My Lockdown Diary for tonight might be delayed. I am working on something and it will take a while to finish. Don't wait. Read it tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Abid

What happens #onlyatnight? #latenightquotes #soultrigger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that the mind urges me to sleep
but the heart prods me to be awake.  What happens #onlyatnight? #latenightquotes 
#soultrigger #YourQuoteAndMine

The Incomplete Metaphor

What happens #onlyatnight? #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mortalimmortality

read more
when words creep out of my soul
and enter the ink. What happens #onlyatnight? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#mortalimmortality

Mir Sohail

What happens #onlyatnight? #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that you come as a breeze 
which says me to freeze 
like a piece of cheese 
a prison that should not release 
If you could, come back once please  What happens #onlyatnight? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I feel the beauty of dark,
and hear the sound of silence... What happens #onlyatnight? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

It is #onlyatnight when the thoughts arrange themselves in a train and I can afford to make them journey on the rails of a long form. P. S. My Lockdown Diary for tonight might be delayed. I am working on something and it will take a while to finish. Don't wait. Read it tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
i can here the silence of the night,
that says it inspires the moon to shine 
the light finds way through the dark night.
It's only in the night that
We all admire the light... It is #onlyatnight when the thoughts arrange themselves in a train and I can afford to make them journey on the rails of a long form.

P. S. My Lockdown Diary for tonight might be delayed. I am working on something and it will take a while to finish. Don't wait. Read it tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

#1amthoughts #3am #midnightthoughts life #Memories What happens #onlyatnight? #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When all that thoughts hit my brain,
The voices are screaming,
Some old memories are fading,
Some are been replaced with the new strange ones,
Do I remember the names? 
Do I still  remember the faces?
 #1amthoughts #3am
#midnightthoughts #life #memories 
What happens #onlyatnight? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nishtha Rishi

It is #onlyatnight when the thoughts arrange themselves in a train and I can afford to make them journey on the rails of a long form. #nishtharishi #yourquoteandnishtha Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
can change our day.
If you sleep at night making sure what to do tomorrow,then 'tomorrow' will be better. It is #onlyatnight when the thoughts arrange themselves in a train and I can afford to make them journey on the rails of a long form. #nishtharishi
  #YourQuoteAndnishtha
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification