Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 20reasonsweloverz Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 20reasonsweloverz Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

marmalade ツ

Hello Rest Zone! ❤️ This is your obvious way of addressing us, the Resties. So, I'm late again. 🙈 Uggh! When will I leave being the late lateef! Never mind. So, this bg is Rest Zone family. How? The six pandas in the corner are you all ( Now decide it yourself which one are you 😂) and the panda in middle - are your Resties, holding their love for you. So, first of all a very big Congratulations 🎉🎊 for weaving a family of 20K with your hard work and patience, of course. I have sooo many things #testimonial #yqrestzone #20reasonsweloverz #loveyouRZ

read more
            Hello Rest Zone! ❤️

This is your obvious way of addressing us, the Resties. So, I'm late again. 🙈
Uggh! When will I leave being the late lateef! Never mind. So, this bg is Rest Zone family. How? The six pandas in the corner are you all ( Now decide it yourself which one are you 😂) and the panda in middle - are your Resties, holding their love for you.

So, first of all a very big Congratulations 🎉🎊 for weaving a family of 20K with your hard work and patience, of course.

I have sooo many things

The Dream Doodler

20K is really small, I am seeing 100k family, soon. Thank you teachers for being with me since my beginning. Lots of love and best wishes ❣️. Continue walking with us. ❣️ For the bg, they just updated this new pic, I got a screenshot and worked on it, that's it 🤭🤭 #20reasonsweloverz #tdd_testimonials

read more
Zest in rest, is perfect description for them

Oblivion, you can't be protected from it, when in that home

Nest for a vagabond bird, giving courage to fly high

Enliven their love, they will be your guide, endeared  20K is really small, I am seeing 100k family, soon. Thank you teachers for being with me since my beginning. Lots of love and best wishes ❣️. Continue walking with us. ❣️

For the bg, they just updated this new pic, I got a screenshot and worked on it, that's it 🤭🤭

#20reasonsweloverz
#tdd_testimonials

Miss xyz

If I count the reasons "why I love RZ", then there will be countless reasons to be mentioned. But to be counted, here are some few reasons 💙 🐼 Creative ideas~ Be it challenges or games, the atmosphere is always filled with fun with some exceptional and interesting twists. 🐼 Fascinating prompts~ coming up with gripping merge of words makes me to continue the lines with sudden and unusual thoughts. 🐼 Picture Prompt and glorious bgs~ words are alive with the dazzling background by holding though #yqbaba #testimonial #restzone #rzgot2 #rzcarnival2 #20reasonsweloverz

read more
20 Reasons We Love RZ If I count the reasons "why I love RZ", then there will be countless reasons to be mentioned. But to be counted, here are some few reasons 💙

🐼 Creative ideas~ Be it challenges or games, the atmosphere is always filled with fun with some exceptional and interesting twists.

🐼 Fascinating prompts~ coming up with gripping merge of words makes me to continue the lines with sudden and unusual thoughts.

🐼 Picture Prompt and glorious bgs~ words are alive with the dazzling background by holding though

Sangeeta Patidar

Dedicating a #testimonial to Rest Zone #20reasonsweloverz #20kfollowers Dear RZ, 20k Followers के लिए बहुत-बहुत बधाई एवं शुभकामनायें 💐💐💐💐🍰🍰🍰🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🎉🎊🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊 आपके नाम अनुसार, आपकी प्रोफाइल आराम का ज़रिया है। यहाँ रोज़ Collab करने की आदत हो गई है। आपके Collab Prompt हों या competition, सब एक से बढ़कर एक होते हैं। आपकी Team sprit, सबको साथ और समान लेकर चलना, उन्हें सराहना, जब भी possible मगर सभी को Reply देना, मस्ती time.. Means कुल मिलाकर सभी कुछ (ज़्यादा और पूरा लिखते-लिखते Rest नहीं होगा प्रभु😜) ब #sangeetapatidar #restzone

read more
"राहत कहूँ कि अपनी क़लम की चाहत कहूँ, 
RZ बिना अधूरा YQ,  रोज़ की आदत कहूँ!" 
-संगीता पाटीदार 'धुन' 

#20ReasonsweLoveRZ  Dedicating a #testimonial to Rest Zone #20reasonsweloverz #20kfollowers

Dear RZ,
20k Followers के लिए बहुत-बहुत बधाई एवं शुभकामनायें 💐💐💐💐🍰🍰🍰🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🎉🎊🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊

आपके नाम अनुसार, आपकी प्रोफाइल आराम का ज़रिया है। यहाँ रोज़ Collab करने की आदत हो गई है। आपके Collab Prompt हों या competition, सब एक से बढ़कर एक होते हैं। आपकी Team sprit, सबको साथ और समान लेकर चलना, उन्हें सराहना, जब भी possible मगर सभी को Reply देना, मस्ती time.. Means कुल मिलाकर सभी कुछ (ज़्यादा और पूरा लिखते-लिखते Rest नहीं होगा प्रभु😜) ब

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification