Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tdd_testimonials Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tdd_testimonials Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the secret testimonials, vitamin b17 cancer testimonials 10, rebounding for weight loss testimonials, rebounding testimonials, testimonials quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 39 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Dream Doodler

Party ke raahe dekhte dekhte din aur dil ka dariya beh gya. Did you give the wrong address? 🙂 I can't find a party at the place. But wait. We were in a group and we found a lot of happiness there. Are you magician that you knew about all the bright places of the world? Wait another thing. Don't waste water by crying but drink some while reading these all. #tdd_testimonials #ayeshandaaram #allthebrightplaces_intotookusto #Intomonial

read more

Party ke raahe dekhte dekhte din aur dil ka dariya beh gya. Did you give the wrong address? 🙂 I can't find a party at the place. But wait. We were in a group and we found a lot of happiness there. Are you magician that you knew about all the bright places of the world?

Wait another thing. Don't waste water by crying but drink some while reading these all.

The Dream Doodler

She— Her presence is the most subtle, She's with us, like the tic tic of the clock, it's so important for us to run, yet it's subtle. She— #testimonial #tdd_testimonials #tantanatantan_Tana #Chaltihae_Tanikabday_9se12

read more
Khushiyon ke tokri~ 

She—
Her presence is the most subtle,
She's with us, like the tic tic of the clock,
it's so important for us to run, yet it's subtle.

She—

The Dream Doodler

This is my only madhubani painting so far yet it's incomplete. Me and watercolors do not share a great bond, so I used even sketch pens. But my procrastination is my only personal devil. I am dedicating this to my samosidi. She is a fan of art forms and specially of Madhubani paintings. 1) It's literally quite intricate. The details can blow one's mind and even give a bad headache but the result compels you to fall in love with it. There remain people whom you intricately identify willingly. #testimonial #tdd_testimonials

read more

This is my only madhubani painting so far yet it's incomplete. Me and watercolors do not share a great bond, so I used even sketch pens. But my procrastination is my only personal devil. I am dedicating this to my samosidi. She is a fan of art forms and specially of Madhubani paintings.

1)
It's literally quite intricate. The details can blow one's mind and even give a bad headache but the result compels you to fall in love with it. There remain people whom you intricately identify willingly.

The Dream Doodler

Mae to raaste se jaa rhi thi, mae to bhelpuri kha rhi thi, Raaste se jaa rhi thi, bhelpuri kha rhi thi, Heels ko sambhal rhi thi. Kisine samosa k bhukh me hae to, Mae kya karu? #tdd_testimonials #samosaday #samosome #samusical #samosaliciousday #samoperb #samosamonial

read more
           Mae to raaste se jaa rhi thi,
mae to bhelpuri kha rhi thi,
Raaste se jaa rhi thi, bhelpuri kha rhi thi,
Heels ko sambhal rhi thi.

Kisine samosa k bhukh me hae to,
Mae kya karu?

The Dream Doodler

Dear Introverttt, These days it feels like, as if a family member is on a lengthy travel, for attaining some valueless or as if a family member just transferred her house and comes back only on occasions. But Well, as I don't know your stories, I shouldn't impose my sentences of wishes on you, so let that line be incomplete. On a different note, as I don't know your stories, I thought you also didn't know mine— uh, you know, stranger things. But let me tell you something. Well I have a easy #testimonial #tdd_testimonials #ayeshandaaram

read more
~A Wraper 
Dear Introverttt,

These days it feels like, as if a family member is on a lengthy travel, for attaining some valueless or as if a family member just transferred her house and comes back only on occasions. But

Well, as I don't know your stories, I shouldn't impose my sentences of wishes on you, so let that line be incomplete. 
On a different note, as I don't know your stories, I thought you also didn't know mine— uh, you know, stranger things. But let me tell you something. Well I have a easy

The Dream Doodler

Where are you now? Was it all in my fantasy? Where are you now? Were you only imaginary? #testimonial #tdd_testimonials

read more
Where are you now?

Was it all in my fantasy?

Where are you now?

Were you only imaginary?

The Dream Doodler

Be it, teasing people with forbidden things or shipping people with alien beings out of nowhere, be it making noise pollution with her >60db 'chechani' or be it embarrassing people with codes, unnecessarily, a girl named Pepsi excels. She can eat your brain without being served to her, but when you tell her something, she may forget few among them. She can also use adult rights, illegally. This zaalim. Sorry, this great, Pepsi is. Great people always deserve special treatments. Bidhan Chandra #testimonial #murdercase #pepsi_khichdipakayakya #PepsiDay #tdd_testimonials #clinically_proven #policefiles #pepsifiles

read more
⚠️Trigger Warning!

Sensitive Content.  Be it, teasing people with forbidden things or shipping people with alien beings out of nowhere, be it making noise pollution with her >60db 'chechani' or be it embarrassing people with codes, unnecessarily, a girl named Pepsi excels.
She can eat your brain without being served to her, but when you tell her something, she may forget few among them. She can also use adult rights, illegally. This zaalim. Sorry, this great, Pepsi is.  

Great people always deserve special treatments. Bidhan Chandra

The Dream Doodler

To the creature who survived as brainless persistently, Tufts of hair will come and go leaving you as a taklamakan ultimately, but like the perennial beauty of broken poems, I'll always stick to your head singing eulogies of your dead brain cells. On some days I'll arch over your blank head like a rainbow and make you feel prettier by arranging your hair gorgeously. While on some days, I guarantee you that my innumerable sharp teeths will prey upon you so that your mind can at least find a dir #testimonial #_tucheezbadihaemast #pepsi_khichdipakayakya #PepsiDay #tdd_testimonials

read more
Hairuband 👶 To the creature who survived as brainless persistently, 

Tufts of hair will come and go leaving you as a taklamakan ultimately, but like the perennial beauty of broken poems, I'll always stick to your head singing eulogies of your dead brain cells. On some days I'll arch over your blank head like a rainbow and make you feel prettier by arranging your hair gorgeously. While on some days, I guarantee you that my innumerable sharp teeths will prey upon you so that your mind can at least find a dir

The Dream Doodler

~From having a cloud ruling over you (this dp, i drew), to ruling over clouds (present one), one can rule a novel. #testimonial #tdd_testimonials #abyebhilamehai

read more

~From having a cloud ruling over you (this dp, i drew), to ruling over clouds (present one), one can rule a novel.

The Dream Doodler

1 min to go! Happy birthday ☻☻ Ps. This the last and the latest wish of this year. :p Moi happy, lol. I mean moi happy. I mean Jasler's happy. Pps. Jas ko dhundne k liye detective chahiye, if anyone can help, please contact at MaWini's place. 🙂✓ ('cause Jas isn't here) #testimonial #tdd_testimonials

read more
            1 min to go! Happy birthday ☻☻

Ps. This the last and the latest wish of this year.  :p 
Moi happy, lol. I mean moi happy. I mean Jasler's happy.

Pps. Jas ko dhundne k liye detective chahiye, if anyone can help, please contact at MaWini's place. 🙂✓ ('cause Jas isn't here)
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification