Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rztask338 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rztask338 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sita Prasad

Telepathy(a short story of love and bonding) "For you my love is like that of a partner in a relay race. The thing is the batons are the moments of love and care. I always long to share the inner words of my love and joy with you, and end up concealing them with the worldly words!" His wife was lying down next to him, about to sleep and was silently smiling gazing at their selfie which they just took a while ago. They had just returned from the trip. The one they had planned but couldn't execute due to the family responsibilities. Theirs was a combined family and his wife was very caring and responsible. Probably being a counsellor helped her untie the knots of relationships easily. They both had a lot of respect and love for each other but never had time. Yeah, the time to actually cater to each other's love and spend some light moments. He was just wondering how lucky they got this time and just then his mobile beeped! Swarna gave a stare! As no one knew yet they were back, they were in a hotel room in their town itself. They wanted to spend another quiet evening together. It was his sister who messaged and she was talking about some storm threat. She wanted to inquire if they were safe and sound. He was about to answer, there was a very strong jolt. It was an earthquake. His phone slipped from his hands and Swarna didn't know what was happening. The building started collapsing. He just held her hand and she said, "Oh! Rahul, you are like a partner in a relay race and together we are complete." Start: For you my love is like.. End: together we are complete. #rztask338 #restzone #rzलेखकसमूह

read more
Telepathy 
( story in caption) 

Telepathy(a short  story of love and bonding) 
"For you my love is like that of a partner in a relay race. The thing is the batons are the moments of love and care. I always long to share the inner words of my love and joy with you, and end up concealing them with the worldly words!" His wife was lying down next to him, about to sleep and was silently smiling gazing at their selfie which they just took a while ago. They had just returned from the trip. The one they had planned but couldn't execute due to the family responsibilities. Theirs was a combined family and his wife was very caring and responsible. Probably being a counsellor helped her untie the knots of relationships easily. They both had a lot of respect and love for each other but never had time. Yeah, the time to actually cater to each other's love and spend some light moments. He was just wondering how lucky they got this time and just then his mobile beeped! Swarna gave a stare! As no one knew yet they were back, they were in a hotel room in their town itself. They wanted to spend another quiet evening together. It was his sister who messaged and she was talking about some storm threat. She wanted to inquire if they were safe and sound. He was about to answer, there was a very strong jolt. It was an earthquake. His phone slipped from his hands and Swarna didn't know what was happening. The building started collapsing. He just held her hand and she said, "Oh! Rahul, you are like a partner in a relay race and together we are complete."
 Start: For you my love is like..
End: together we are complete. 
#rztask338 #restzone #rzलेखकसमूह

Poonam Suyal

यदि हम साथ हों तुम्हारे लिए मेरा प्यार जैसे, मेरे जीने का सहारा है तुम बिन रहना, मेरे लिए नागवारा है तुम्हे प्यार करना, #yqdidi #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzलेखकसमूह #rzwriteshindi #rztask338 #rzpoonam

read more
यदि हम साथ हों 

(अनुशीर्षक में पढ़ें) यदि हम साथ हों 

तुम्हारे लिए मेरा प्यार जैसे,
मेरे जीने का सहारा है 
तुम बिन रहना,
मेरे लिए नागवारा है 

तुम्हे प्यार करना,

Sangeeta Patidar

Rest Zone 'मेल-मिलाप' "तुम्हारे लिए मेरा प्यार जैसे.... ......यदि हम साथ हों।" #restzone #rztask338 #rzलेखकसमूह #sangeetapatidar #ehsaasdilsedilkibaat #feelings love #rzhindi

read more
तुम्हारे लिए मेरा प्यार जैसे ख़ुशी दिन-रात हो, 
पल-² से दूर होते अँधेरे, जैसे हसीं लम्हात हों।

कितनी भी हों दूरियाँ, दूर कभी तुम होते नहीं, 
लगता है हमेशा मेरे हाथ में जैसे तेरा हाथ हो। 

दिल से दिल के रिश्ते, जुड़ते नहीं हैं बे-वजह, 
जुदा होके भी सब एक सा जैसे कोई बात हो। 

वादों की नहीं ज़रूरत,  है ज़रूरी हर जज़्बात, 
धड़कन से जुड़े एहसास जैसे एक हयात हो। 

बयाँ करें न करें रिश्ते दिल से जुड़े होते 'धुन', 
कोई राह नहीं है मुश्किल, यदि हम साथ हों। Rest Zone 'मेल-मिलाप'

"तुम्हारे लिए मेरा प्यार जैसे....
......यदि हम साथ हों।"

#restzone #rztask338 #rzलेखकसमूह #sangeetapatidar #ehsaasdilsedilkibaat #feelings #love #rzhindi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification