Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzpicprompt4471 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzpicprompt4471 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

suman singh

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzpicprompt4471

read more
वक्त भर देता है हर गम "जनाब", 
जरा सब्र तो कीजिए!!
हम भी भुला देंगे आपको,
हमें जरा वक्त तो दीजिए।। Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 

Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳

Anjaan

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzpicprompt4471

read more
जब कुछ गड़ियों में बैठे बस हाथ हिला रहे थे
तो कुछ की थाली में लोग पकवान सजा रहे थे
और कुछ की पेट की भुख करा रही थी
करतब नन्हे हाथो से
लोग जादूगर समझ तालियाँ बजा रहे थे Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Snigdharani Panda

read more
Don't blame 
others for 
your fault. 
 Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Sorry people, I resist myself to become sad over the thing's which are out of our control... By posting good bye's and miss you, we can't able to change anything... Nothing is permanent and All are passing clouds..! I too emotionally connected to this app and I don't want unhappy good bye's. In the journey of life, these are beautiful memories which gave the shape to my aritistic skills. I want happy ending from you people who were connected to me here. Thanks for everything ❤️ Hello Res #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzpictureprompt #rzpicprompt4471 #poems_with_priya

read more
Rain on my roof
Where I'm sheltered

Rain on my roof
Which takes away sorrows

Rain on my roof
Which sprinkles happiness

Rain may become vigorous
And my roof may fly away 

Rain may bring flood
I swim over drowning in it Sorry people, I resist myself to become sad over the thing's which are out of our control... By posting good bye's and miss you, we can't able to change anything... 

Nothing is permanent and All are passing clouds..!  

I too emotionally connected to this app and I don't want unhappy good bye's. In the journey of life, these are beautiful memories which gave the shape to my aritistic skills. I want happy ending from you people who were connected to me here. Thanks for everything ❤️ 

Hello Res

Sangeeta Patidar

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳 #sangeetapatidar #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #ehsaasdilsedilkibaat #rzpicprompt4471

read more
मुझसे ज़्यादा ज़रूरी तो..
तुम्हें ये नाराज़गी लगती है,
अना अपनी और मेरी अब
ग़ैरों में हाजिरी लगती है।  Hello Resties! ❤️ 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification