Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poems_with_priya Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poems_with_priya Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you poems for boyfriend, best love poems of rabindranath tagore in bengali, edgar allan poe love poems, viking love poems, short long distance love poems,

• 1 Followers
  • 80 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

// An endless road// A twisted road, A rebellious journey, A challenging code, Towards life's tourney A Dark path Choosing right with light, #rhymingpoem #lifeisendless #shan_priya_clicks #poems_with_priya #endlessjourney

read more
//An endless road//

A twisted road,
A rebellious journey,
A challenging code,
Towards life's tourney
A Dark path
Choosing right with light,
A diversion
towards left ends in inversion,
A peaks and valleys, 
bents turns me madly,
An endless road
Makes my mind broad // An endless road//

A twisted road,
A rebellious journey,
A challenging code,
Towards life's tourney
A Dark path
Choosing right with light,

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Sorry people, I resist myself to become sad over the thing's which are out of our control... By posting good bye's and miss you, we can't able to change anything... Nothing is permanent and All are passing clouds..! I too emotionally connected to this app and I don't want unhappy good bye's. In the journey of life, these are beautiful memories which gave the shape to my aritistic skills. I want happy ending from you people who were connected to me here. Thanks for everything ❤️ Hello Res #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzpictureprompt #rzpicprompt4471 #poems_with_priya

read more
Rain on my roof
Where I'm sheltered

Rain on my roof
Which takes away sorrows

Rain on my roof
Which sprinkles happiness

Rain may become vigorous
And my roof may fly away 

Rain may bring flood
I swim over drowning in it Sorry people, I resist myself to become sad over the thing's which are out of our control... By posting good bye's and miss you, we can't able to change anything... 

Nothing is permanent and All are passing clouds..!  

I too emotionally connected to this app and I don't want unhappy good bye's. In the journey of life, these are beautiful memories which gave the shape to my aritistic skills. I want happy ending from you people who were connected to me here. Thanks for everything ❤️ 

Hello Res

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳 #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzpicprompt4401 #poems_with_priya

read more
In my eyes, you are magic
Like a cup of coffee
In my eyes, you are sugar
Like a melting ice cream
In my eyes, you are limitless
Like a infinite stars 
In my eyes, you are endless 
Like a forever love Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 

Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

In search of important documents I found lost things in my bookshelf Your memories reside in my heart Where you flew long away from me In search of job, you get separated from me Lot of memories in temporal distance too Your memories reside in my heart #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithcw #convivialwings #poems_with_priya #CWplainBG1962

read more
//In search of your presence in your absence//

*Full piece in caption* In search of important documents
I found lost things in my bookshelf
Your memories reside in my heart
Where you flew long away from me

In search of job, you get separated from me 
Lot of memories in temporal distance too
Your memories reside in my heart

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATgirlbg911 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #yqaestheticthoughts #poems_with_priya #rzmp411

read more
It is burning in front of my eyes
What I dreamt from childhood is burning
What ignited my flowing bloodstream is frozen
What made me run once; made me paralyzed now
Before understanding what is forthcoming,
Everything is burnt and only ash is left in my hands 
Destruction of my own belonging left me in dilemma OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATgirlbg911
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Inspired from paper rocket movie❤️ Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linepoemtodeath My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #poems_with_priya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Benevolence binded in silence 
Beginning of living in memories
End of physical existence
 Inspired from paper rocket movie❤️

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linepoemtodeath 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine #poems_with_priya
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineteachersdaypoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #poems_with_priya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Tuning and turning one's life upside down
Sculpturing and molding young to grown
Mended souls to honored with crown  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineteachersdaypoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #poems_with_priya

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Good morning everyone ✨ celebrate the independence day and take a minute to thank the real hero's., National freedom fighters for their involvement in independence movement. Happy independence day all😄🇮🇳 P.S: Writing poem after long time ..These are the memories which strikes my mind while thinking of independence day. Thanks for pulling me to write this darling 🤍 Janaki Balasubramanian #IndependenceDay #yqbaba #poemtime #poems_with_priya #independaceofindia

read more
Going school early than usual in due integrity
In white attires with flag badges to show unity 
To emphasize our freedom and equality

Pride in taking pledge in assembly
"All Indians are my brothers and sisters" 
For sharing fifty paise Aasai chocolates.

To celebrate Nation's great leader's sacrifice
Borrowing orange shawl and green pants
For creating dramas to illustrate patriotism.

Goosebump speech by friends 
About independence movement
Hoeing weeds and sowing non-violence

Remember we are all under same sky 
And falls under the human race
Practice equity and be kind to all creatures

Live and let live in peace., 
I repeat live in peace "NOT REST IN PEACE"

Happy independence day to all... Good morning everyone ✨ celebrate the independence day and take a minute to thank the real hero's., National freedom fighters for their involvement in independence movement. 

Happy independence day all😄🇮🇳

P.S: Writing poem after long time ..These are the memories which strikes my mind while thinking of independence day.

Thanks for pulling me to write this darling 🤍 Janaki Balasubramanian

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

The series of happenings going in Ph D life ✨ #Phdlife #phdthuglife #poems_with_priya In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the first, third and fifth line rhymes with the word medal. The second and fourth with the word reward. #awardpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Research scholar synthesized single crystal,
Characterised its properties in record;
Studied it's parameters in specific time interval,
Presented the findings for best paper award..
And article published in high impact factor journal..! The series of happenings going in Ph D life ✨

#phdlife #phdthuglife #poems_with_priya

In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the first, third and fifth line rhymes with the word medal. The second and fourth with the word reward. #awardpoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Trampoline Jumping in the trampoline Stabilizes heart's beating rate. Dreaming to define Natural creation of every state. From flowy river, chirping bird and #Birth #songreversal #poeticclub #poems_with_priya

read more
*Trampoline*

**Definition of birth and 
creation of every thing**

//CAPTIONED// Trampoline 

Jumping in the trampoline
Stabilizes heart's beating rate.
Dreaming to define
Natural creation of every state.

From flowy river, chirping bird and
loader
Home