Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best flowerasksme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best flowerasksme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about for the measurement of flow the cheapest device is, unidirectional flow of sap is seen in, ovary of a flower, eastward flow of the equatorial counter-current, jamanthi flower in hindi,

• 25 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Here's my try: The flower in the pot asks me to prepare a homemade compost, rather than ordering it on Amazon. What about you? #personify #flowerasksme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Nourish with necessary growth
And make the surroundings more energetic Welcome to the day 14 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Here's my try: The flower in the pot asks me to prepare a homemade compost, rather than ordering it on Amazon. What about you? #personify #flowerasksme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Here's my try: The flower in the pot asks me to prepare a homemade compost, rather than ordering it on Amazon. What about you? #personify #flowerasksme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
free itself from the pot and let it bask in the freedom of an open garden. It seeks the company of other flowers. Welcome to the day 14 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Here's my try: The flower in the pot asks me to prepare a homemade compost, rather than ordering it on Amazon. What about you? #personify #flowerasksme #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

Place him right under my nose, just outside my window
He is afraid of the curious fingers of my five year old.. 
My five year one is tender, but the flower in the pot.. 
A lot more..  Welcome to the day 14 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Bizz_are_ Soul

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Here's my try: The flower in the pot asks me to prepare a homemade compost, rather than ordering it on Amazon. What about you? #personify #flowerasksme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yourquotebaba

read more
smile again,
Blossom as spring sets in,
glow like the dew drops, with the subtle rays of the sun
bloom with the advent of a fresh day... Welcome to the day 14 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotebaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
water them everyday,
even they are replaced
by someone else
but the habit of mine
watering them,
will make me a kind
and a generous person
as they said...  Welcome to the day 14 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

ವಿಜಯ್

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Here's my try: The flower in the pot asks me to prepare a homemade compost, rather than ordering it on Amazon. What about you? #personify #flowerasksme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Geethanjali Collaborating with Geethanjali

read more
True affection..!! Welcome to the day 14 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Geethanjali  
Collaborating with Geethanjali

Anuj Jain

read more
be good only to an extent else the outcome would be like its.
Life culled before time. Welcome to the day 14 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. #csmayachari Here's my try: The flower in the pot asks me to prepare a homemade compost, rather than ordering it on Amazon. What about you? #personify #flowerasksme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
imitate it and to spread the spirit
of our existence in any condition. Welcome to the day 14 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.
#csmayachari 

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Live life in such a way as if there is no tomorrow. Welcome to the day 14 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

D. Chowdhury

read more

let it spend its little lifespan in its home
than impelling it to make other's houses beautiful.  Welcome to the day 14 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification